Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Sunrise

I find that dawn is the most magical time of the day. I don't know why, but watching the sun rise always make me feel calm and at peace (although it's harder to watch during summer). Seriously, all of my worries and concerns all seem to distance themselves away from me when the sun appears over the horizon.

What I want to know is, am I alone in feeling this way, or is it something others share? I know it's an odd question, but I have my own personal reasons for asking it.

So. How does dawn make you feel? Feel free to make it as flowery and poetic as you like (and please, something better than 'yea it's nice' ) lol

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie Pyong may be famous one day Pyong may be famous one day Pyong's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sunrise

i hate dawn!
    it's so anoyinf, it kills the dark >_< and mostly on the sommer when the sun raise so quick and when i'm up very late and going to bed by about 6 at the morning it always stops me from falling asleep cuse the sun shines me straight in the face.
    im not a fan of the sun, day or dawn :P

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I'm more partial to dusk or twilight, partly because I'm always asleep when its dawn. Purple and ornage skies are where its at for me, but I knwo what you mean about the tranquil, peaceful side though.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more of a Sunset guy myself, not just because i live in the Sunset Boulevard area but because due to our wonderful toxic weather here in the city it clashes with the fading sun rays and makes quite the spectacle.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't like mornings... i have ot wake up at 5:30 on school days and the sun isn't my concern running out of teh door with a poptart stuck in my throat.... i am more of a dusk person myself. i get in a happier mood when darkenss comes around and all the clubs and bars are open and all of my naughty friends come out to play!!!! i love darkness and the moon is better looking than the sun either way.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I love sunrise and sunset, the different hues and colors make me feel all sorts of emotions.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, I guess it does pay to ask.

Thanks to those replied.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie annamaree19 may be famous one day annamaree19 may be famous one day annamaree19's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, Sunrise is the best time of the day. Seeing the beatiful colours coming up over the horizon really makes me feel....warm. I go to a bording this year and when I see the sunrise I feel like all the things I felt before are gone and I can go on. (thats if im depressed)

The Sunrise is the best time. It makes me realise something about life.

Annamaree19

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast