Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sunrise

I am more of a sunset person, and maybe it's because I have seen the sunset more times than sunrise. Another two reasons why I don't like sunrise:

1) time to wake up
    2) your essay is almost due and youre running out of time

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I perfer the sunset. It's equally peaceful and beautiful, and since I sleep in a windowless room in my basement, I can't ever see the sunrise. *sigh* I've seen it once or twice, nothing special.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

sunrise is te best....
    I also likesunset cause the colors flood over the mounains and hit the leaves in falltime..... ooo' it's like a color feast for the eyes. orange's and red's, green's ands browns.... LOVE IT!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmmmm Dawn......r we talking about the soap that makes ur hand soft and smooth after u wash the dishes, hehehe! Just kidding!

I like Dawn.......it starts of the day right for me. Waking up that early to see absolutely nothing and then a couple of hours later, u see the Sunrise....oh so beautiful.......and just like Sib said, it calms and even a puts a smile in ur face just to know that u have another great day ahead of u. Especially if ur wife or girlfriend's name is Dawn too.....now that's a double whammy, don't u think?!!!

Anime 4-Lyf!

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i like dawn. it starts a new day and the troubles are in the past if you did something wrong

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

I like the sunrise, 'cause i sit there and stare at the sun as it comes up, and i think calm thoughts, and all my troubles dissappear for a while

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate the sunshine it wakes me up at 7 every day....................... besides during nightime, is the best time for me to write poems, me too relax under the moon, and think about my angel's face
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

i love sunrise AND sunset...i dont knwo which is better anymore! im just in awe of the waking up of the world during the slow sunrise and the waking up of the night world at sunset which akways seems to go quicker to me.
    Last edited by oOLittleFairyOo; Jul 07, 2005 at 11:41 AM.

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast