Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sunrise

Thankyou everyone, it's good to know that there are still people out there who find comfort in even the simplist of things.

And yes, sunsets are beautiful. My only reserve about them is that they tend to make me reflect back on things too much... but even so, they can sometimes be too stunning for me to care.

Another kind of 'add on' question about sunrises though... Has anyone ever sat outside and watched one?

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

not really........................... I prefer the sunset....................
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Recently I was in a compotition with my freinds on who could stay up for the longest, and I got to 4 days before I wiped out on my keyboard, but sunrise was really nice, it seems kinda refreshing after the night...and I watched it all 4 mornings!

Newbie yume_meikio may be famous one day yume_meikio may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like sunsets they free my mind of my troubles and they look pretty!
    Brie luvin u

Newbie KhRikku626 may be famous one day KhRikku626 may be famous one day KhRikku626's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the sunset & Dawn Are the best time! ^.^
    Your giving me to many things lately, your all I need,your the one,you smiled at me & said don't give me wrong I love you ,but doesn't mean I have to meet your father, when we grow older you'll understand what I meant when I said no!!!
    -Rikku's siggy

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sib
    Thankyou everyone, it's good to know that there are still people out there who find comfort in even the simplist of things.

And yes, sunsets are beautiful. My only reserve about them is that they tend to make me reflect back on things too much... but even so, they can sometimes be too stunning for me to care.

Another kind of 'add on' question about sunrises though... Has anyone ever sat outside and watched one?
    guess no people ever read the other posts :P

well never did, because I really can't imagine looking straight into the sun during a sunset

but I have been doing other stuff while the sun is setting

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though I hate mornings, I agree with u about the dawn...I grew up in TX and we own a few acres over there so when we would stay over at our ranch, I would get up early just to watch the sunrise....If u have ever visited TX and tried something like this u might know what I'm talking about....In my opinion there is no more beutiful thing than the TX sky during sunrise....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that the dawn sucks or anything but I prefer the sunset. That looks really nice especially if it's orange and purple.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast