Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sup, i'm new

Newbie xchiefx may be famous one day xchiefx may be famous one day xchiefx's Avatar
    Thanks

sup, i'm new

i found this place thanks to Madness Combat. I'll be around for a while so...later

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sup, i'm new

Hey.........Whats up and Welcome to AO....Hope ya have FuN and I LOVE ur icon ...Because I LOVE LinkinPark.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

what's up and welcome to the forums...??? what does his icon have to do with linkin park? ,my favorite band by the way...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Have Fun.

Newbie kenji320 may be famous one day kenji320 may be famous one day kenji320's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO, enjoy your stay, and remember have fun. Ja ne

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah what they said. and because nobody else said i feel the need for some reason to say read the rules... but im not sure why.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Ja ne means "cya" right? Well then welcome newcomer and I have chated a bit with madness combat so if you ever feel like chatin about anime and such, don't hesitate to PM me and start long fun discussions or chats

Welcome to AO by the way and enjoy your stay, but be sure to follow the rules to make sure that all the fun places remain accessible to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatarjuern
    what's up and welcome to the forums...??? what does his icon have to do with linkin park? ,my favorite band by the way...
    His Icon................LP(only the P iss backwords) stands for Linkin PARK........So yea...lol....Hope that answers the Question.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast