Thread: Super Milk-Chan

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks

Super Milk-Chan

I saw the first episode of the super milk chan show last night on cartoon network and i thought that it really wasnt that great. I was wondering if it was going to get any better. I also wanted to get anyone else's thoughts on this anime.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, based on what I've seen... this series is at best a disturbing South Park ripoff. Well, not exactly a SP ripoff, but definitely disturbing. I didn't think the show was all that great... I don't think it will get any better.

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks
    I've seen way to many previews that just annoy the hell outta me...i wont watch it, but if someone out there truly enjoys it, let me know, and i MIGHT give it a try.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    NO NO NO NO NO NO BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA

With that said let me inform you that this is truly a terrible show. I refuse to watch another second of it and if I see or hear another preview I might have to puncture my eyes and ears

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to agree, I didn't like it. I will probably give it another try, maybe it'll grow on me.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I turned it off after watching 5 minutes of it. It's definatly not worth staying up 'til 1 AM on a school night.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by therealslimfatguy
    I've seen way to many previews that just annoy the hell outta me...i wont watch it, but if someone out there truly enjoys it, let me know, and i MIGHT give it a try.
    I have haven't seen it either, but I have seen the preiviews and refuse to watch it as well. I'm glad I saw this post because I was considering watching it, and now I know not too.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I was hoping that it was going to get much better ... but from what I hear - it won't. I actully liked it.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...