Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: super powers

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it well be cool to have supers powers and that i don't need the cops

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    What about a power like Magneto, except instead of controlling metal, you can only control glass. With a flip of the wrist you could shatter windows and send shards of glass at your enemies. You could also manipulate glass to form objects like bats and even evil glass henchmen. If someone ever tried to hit you, you could block with a glass wall. Yep, glass powers, pretty cool huh.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmm, invonerability, invivisbilty, metallic plating, flight, energy force (ki)
    ive seen the ability to change your body into the elemnts like diamond then
    shed it, the ability to suck in the air mass and suffocate you, transportation on galactic proportions, being slippery, fire breathing, super human abilites (advanced strenth intellect dexterity etc.), Shapeshifting, mechanical genius, scientific genius, transparency, taking control of anothers body, telekenisis physic etc., ability to create and destroy worlds, manipulation, money.....,

Well i think thats good for now. any more suggestions?
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think a good super power would be to create what ever comes to mind even make an anime character come to life if you wanted to of make a car appear out of no were

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    i'd have to say a psycic power of some sort telekinesis and with that ability you can like control all of nature's elements........even animals and ppl!!..........oooh you can have all of every single super power out there even the spork power..lol
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i second you on that. i would love to have psy powers but i would want em all telekenisis. pyro kenisis, remote viewing, aura vision, brain drain all of em.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have the power to multiply
    ANIME ROCKS

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i once thought that a cool power that i thought of a while ago for a fairly evil demon person would be if they could envelope them in a black orb that would disappear and then they would be trapped in his black sould for eternity, but that ones taken it's mine. one charactor could infact be mother nature and could make stuff grow at will and twist it to how she wanted, she could have trees crush people and giant venus fly traps big enough to eat a man, there you can have that one.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast