Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: super powers

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: super powers

id have to choose the ability of the senses sight touch and sound

sight: you could control what people see by bending light waves. like, make people hallucinate, or blind people, or even bend light to make lazer points and shoot enemies that way. if you are in advanced sciences, you could look into changing the wave length and frequency to emmit ultraviolet or gamma waves XD

sound: nothing beats a good sonic boom, or the type of waves made through vibration, like the L waves that create the damage in a earthquake. you could even have this persons weapon a intrument, like guitar or flute XD you could make peoples heads explode by having their eardums bleed

Touch: you could manipulate the skin by touching them, making them feel intense heat, like a burn, or cold like freeze and it all be in their mind. as if they are making up the injuries but in their mind they are real. such as, making them feel the pain of having a limb being ripped off...but this be reversed, you could make yourself feel no pain so you can keep fighting no matter what.

if want more details, pm me and ill continue to brainstorm

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

If you want to come up with a good super power, it might be good to think outside of the box, and avoid the most generic types that we think of when we hear those two words.

For instance, from the older game called Okage: Shadow King, the main character was so ordinary that no one actually took him seriously, so that in itself was his "super" power.

Just a thought.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

my powers will be the 4 elements,flying and amazing skills that no one has ever seen before

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

The power to shapeshift and throw Super Mario fire balls =D

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie dante 120 may be famous one day dante 120 may be famous one day dante 120's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love the power to control time like rewind and fastward and to stop time.and flying always good ans to make stuff out of thin air all i have to is snape my figers
    FONT="Arial Black"]I MUST OBLITERATE YOU ALL[/FONT]

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

it depends on what kind of medium it is set on...U should consider something like insight or anything which is related to eyes... they say that the eyes are the door to one's soul so =)

Newbie Humanoid typhoon may be famous one day Humanoid typhoon may be famous one day Humanoid typhoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Shape shifting, uh...
    Well, it really depends on the setting.
    If it's in the desert, then what would be the use of being able to breath under water?
    One ring to rule them all,
    One ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all,
    And in the darkness bind them

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

How abt the ability to rengenrate health and so on. Tho i wuld like to have a few abilities like Regenrate, generate and shape fire into weapons and agility.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3