Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Surreal Inventions

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Surreal Inventions

Hello Honored Members of AO,

I will get start to the question. If you were to have a chance to invent something, what would that be? You have all the money, people, supplies, and most importantly, creativity. So, you have all that you need to create that invention of yours. Be as creative as you want and remember, there is no such thing as a dumb invention in this thread.

Make it anything that you always desired to have or wanted to invent along anywhere of the following range: Simple---Kick Ass---Badass---super Badass. Haha. So, don't be SHY!!!

So, what will it be, folks of AO? This is a thread to express you CREATIVITY.

P.S. I will entertain you all with my SUPER BADASS invention after you entertain me and the others!!!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Surreal Inventions

a battery powered battery charger

Code Name Wind

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

a t.v watch, i use to make the planes for it untill my mom told me someone already it but mine was gonna have all the channel buttens and a volume ****role with a place to put your headphones, time on the other side and it would still fit your rist
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe...Ok. Here is mine:

I would invent a sweet little household robot that will do ALL of the household work. For example, it will clean the entire house, wash dishes, lawning, comes shopping with me to carry all of the stuff that I buy, and even talks to everybody...hehe...politely, of course. Basically, it has to be like that robot from the Jetsons, which will be so sweet. Anyways, that is my surreal invention.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be a ozone replenisher. It would be machines that would be launched into the upper atmoshphere. The machines would then filter out the pollutants and generate new ozone gas.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet inventions, guys and girls!!! kastelic-sami, your invention is one spectacular one!!! Yours too, Mayu!!! And yours as well, Lighting Count and anime_fantasy. Here is ONE of mine:

A Kirana!!! It literally means a sword of thousand blades. Badass name, indeed. This baby will be, light as a feather, sharp as a ray of sunlight, and hard as my hands...haha. I have you know that my hands are as hard as a hardcore entrance exam...haha(bad analogy). Simply put: An ultimate sword!!!

Then, a katana will be nakili, which means old school. As soon as the kirana comes in contact with a katana or any other swords of that matter, it will cleaves them into smithereens...haha. Good bye samurais, welcome madurais...haha. Just kidding. No offense to the samurai fans...I am one, too.

So, what are you waiting for, call the following number right now, and pre-order this badass sword. The number is 000-00000-0000. Don't worry, it is a toll free number, but it might take millions of years to get in touch with a personnel because the WHOLE world is calling at the same moment...hahahaha.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd make the Perfect girl!.... that'd be freakin awesome.

Or a machine that you could actually play inside of a game... "without the dying part"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie nkb.white.wing may be famous one day nkb.white.wing may be famous one day nkb.white.wing's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I'd make the Perfect girl!.... that'd be freakin awesome.

Or a machine that you could actually play inside of a game... "without the dying part"
    Like an android?

As for me, an endless maze

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast