Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Surreal Inventions

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Surreal Inventions

I am very suprised that nobody has come up with a world domination machiene...Well I have and its mine But not to fear...I will be a kind ruler...But cross me and straight in the the nearest blackhole!(if you can make it there in time*muhahahahahahaha*)

I'm ♥mazing!

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

also... if possible i would like to invent time machine....
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Hehe...Ok. Here is mine:

I would invent a sweet little household robot that will do ALL of the household work. For example, it will clean the entire house, wash dishes, lawning, comes shopping with me to carry all of the stuff that I buy, and even talks to everybody...hehe...politely, of course. Basically, it has to be like that robot from the Jetsons, which will be so sweet. Anyways, that is my surreal invention.
    u know those thing alwase go wrong. maby something that would fix all thowse problems

IM BACK

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

a Tesla coil(if you know what that is) that would power all of the earth.YaY free energy for every one.

Code Name Wind

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to Invent a personal computer like Chi from Chobits that be so cool

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    what if u lose both remotes to the beepers?

i would invent a cyborg body and a giant robot that needed the cyborg body to pilot it.....basically a small and big mech body....as well as armor that resembles the mech's for the cyborg body to wear outside of the big mech....kinda like gundam girl armor...except for male body(maybe....)
    u can't be that careless.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

COVENANT TECHNOLOGY (halo 2) WITH AN ENTIRE COVENANT FLEET AT MY COMMAND THE ENTIRE SOL. WOULD BE MINE MMMMWWWWWAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHA Seriously if i could invent it i would
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

I will come up with a potion that when a person drinks, it will make more of himself. Then, I will only give it Kedar and dispose the remaining. Yay!

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast