Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Surreal Inventions

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Surreal Inventions

If you ask me I will make a very fast space rocket/jet that has a very durable
    metal that cannot be melted by the fire of the boosters.... Also I will make a walky
    talky which has a unlimited range to call your love ones or your assistants....
    If I dont make it I'll just make a very strong barrier to the earth that will protect us from invaders, and also the barrier will help us because it has a warp point that connects to every planets and give them our natural habitat and change them so we can live into other planets when we are over populated.....

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    If you ask me I will make a very fast space rocket/jet that has a very durable
    metal that cannot be melted by the fire of the boosters.... Also I will make a walky
    talky which has a unlimited range to call your love ones or your assistants....
    If I dont make it I'll just make a very strong barrier to the earth that will protect us from invaders, and also the barrier will help us because it has a warp point that connects to every planets and give them our natural habitat and change them so we can live into other planets when we are over populated.....
    wow.. hope u can do it.. so that we can visit other planet hehe
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm, sumthing that makes anime real maybe? That wud b so cool, but itll nevr happen *sigh*

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

wait... i have sumthing in my mind... i liked to invent.. a refrigerator.. that whatever food you will be asking the ref will give you..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

i wanna invent dehydrated water.

what i really want to invent:

martix computers or possibly quantum computers. dont know what they are? just use my good friend google

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4