Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: sushi

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sushi

kinda suck's for u solking.Im kinda getting sick of sushi.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

i love sushi. it's so good. but sometimes when i'm at a buffet, i get alot of sushi and then i end up eating the rice too and i get full later. i know how to make it, but i have never actually made it. it's either my mom, aunt of from the buffet or store. i love the roll ones. ya know, the one with seaweed on the outside. i also like the one with just rice and tuna, salmon or egg. yummy!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes I go to the store,and just buy the seaweed sheets and eat them alone and
    share the with my friends or just go to my room and munch crunch.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    i love sushi! my favourite is probably shrimp tempura roll, it's so yummy ^^
    i like to make sushi, too, but i always only make california roll with imitation crab meat, cuz i'm worried that if i use actual raw fish i'll get ppl sick ^^;;
    If you have super fresh fish, you will not get sick- that is unless you mean 'sick to your stomach'. That is more of a preference thing. Besides, the pickled ginger that comes along with most resturant sushi has medicinal values (and compliments fish perfectly). You should really try it. Shrimp tempura and Cali rolls are really good, but are hardly sushi. They have too many ingredients (and are cooked) that get in the way of enjoying the fish- the whole essense of sushi. Although, I take that back a bit, 'cause grilled eel is some of the best sushi.

Newbie aevari may be famous one day aevari may be famous one day aevari's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to eat sushi everyday if I could afford it =) My favorites would have to be salmon and fatty tuna. I like squid, octopus, saba, and hamachi as well. *drool*

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aevari
    I would love to eat sushi everyday if I could afford it =) My favorites would have to be salmon and fatty tuna. I like squid, octopus, saba, and hamachi as well. *drool*
    octopus is good...but eel is the bestest!!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

I like salmon roe, california hand roll, eel, shashimi. I like the salmon eggs, they are so tasty and they are gross! I like the tuna in the California Hand Roll. The eel sauce, and I'll eat any kind of shashimi. Except outopus.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Ice
    I like salmon roe, california hand roll, eel, shashimi. I like the salmon eggs, they are so tasty and they are gross! I like the tuna in the California Hand Roll. The eel sauce, and I'll eat any kind of shashimi. Except outopus.
    oohhh i love sahshimi... its yummy, i like ahi!!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast