Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SW Episode 3

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

SW Episode 3

Well well, I've seen it 15 hours ago. Now finally is the saga complete. Being somewhat a good guy, the story makes me feel slightly sad, but I'm counting on buying myself the movie game to have the alternative ending

What did you think of the movie? Anything special you noticed? Anything that just doesn't fit?

With my friends we have certain points we're wandering, per example (attention, spoilers):

Chewie has known Yoda from the War and before, now if you watch the first trilogy and you see how chewbacca reacts to jedis, it just doesn't seem like he's used to them...what do you think?

And other stuff.

Now what do you think?

Newbie akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are very lucke you know that
    Make a RPG forum

Thanks
    Of course I know And the best part was all the people disguised and there was a pretty darn well trained combat between two fans with lightsabers, they must have trained hard for it.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did you see an advanced screening or something ?
    Doesn't come out here til tomorrow... and believe me, I'm going to see it tomorrow night with my sister. Then I'll be able to dicuss the movie.

But does everyone know that George Lucas is going to be making a Star Wars TV series not long after this? It's supposed to be taking place between the end of Episode 3 and the beginning of Episode 4 (the first movie of the original trilogy)

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    apparently the euros get special privialages the US dose not Topic Reopend For the record this is totla BS they get to see the movie before the US dose

Thanks
    I watched the European Premiere in Belgium, which was on the 17th of May at midnight, before a lot of countries, however we didn't get any actor (the Swiss at Zurich got Ian, the one who plays the Emperor).

A SW TV serie? I heard he wasn't going to continue making movies (the actor of the Emperor said it at Zurich), but I know no more.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finally seen the movie *does little dance*
    For the record, I saw it at 8pm May 19th... the day of the premire... the cimena was packed
    I too find it very odd that Europe got to see the movie before the US and even Australia for that matter (where most of all three movies were filmed... yes that's right gang )

Personally I loved it, and it certainly made up for the last two movies in my opinion.
    It's easy to see why this movie was rated M..... for it was very dark, I mean I was expecting it to be dark at all... but at many moments I was shocked beyond belief. I couldn't believe it.
    My sister had her hand over her face for a good ten minutes halfway through the film, and I was extremelery watery eyed towards the end.

Until more people see it here, I won't go into spoiler mode.... but I'll say one thing..... man R2D2 rocks in this movie. Go R2! ^^
    And that Padme has a little 'Princess Leia moment' with the hair, which was quite amusing.

Anyway... about the TV series... it's pretty offical as far as I've seen. I saw an interview with George Lucas on TV where he annonced the plans. It's going to be apparently 100 episodes long and to be filmed again at Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia.

I believe as long as the fans still exist, and Lucas still has the will..... Star Wars will never die.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; May 19, 2005 at 06:24 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks
    Yes, it seems R2 is the one who's done the entire war! And I kind of laugh rethinking of the beginning of Episode IV, when Luke wonders whether he'll take R2-D2 along with C-3PO (like, could he be useful?) :P

If a TV serie is true, I'm so gonna watch it !

I mean, I hope Star Wars won't die after George Lucas, I wouldn't want to have my children (if I get any) talk about the Force as that officer did to Vader: "that old religion..." .

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast