Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SW Episode 3

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just saw it about an hour or two ago, I thought it was a fine film. This sure makes up for Attack of the Clones, that's for damn sure. Like stated earlier the movie definately has it's problems but overall i'd say that this is the best in the prequel trilogy bar-none. Loved the General Greivous fight by the way (the twirling light sabers slicing up the floor was an intenese and badass touch) anyhow, yeah it was a good movie and ended things on a much better note than expected.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked SW Episode 3, but I think it's not the best.

1) They concentrated too much on visuals, instead of acting.
    2) Actors were mostly monotone. Didn't have emotions. (Except for Chancellor. He was great! And Yoda, of course.)
    3) Their acting was rather fake... and melodrama ("Oh Anakin...! I thought you would die!")
    4) Yoda gave up the fight with chancellor too quickly, as someone had mentioned above.
    5) Not enough Jar Jar Binks.

:T

Good stuff..

1) When Obi-wan rode that animal-thingy that squeaked "waaak". That was really original.
    2) Light saber fights were fantastic.
    3) Yoda was cute, as usual.
    4) Ewan Mcgregor was awesome.
    4) Graphics were breathtaking.
    5) Hayden Christensen's evil look really made me drool.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ Jar Jar? What the hell's wrong with you? Jar Jar sucks! Thank the lord there's little to no Jar Jar in Ep. 3. I hope he dies on screen, I'll cheer.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jar Jar is great! He is so funny and clumsy! He adds to a lot of the humor in Star Wars.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ugh. I can't STAND jar jar. I hope he dies. R2-D2 and C3-PO is more than enough comic relief.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it , and my goodness, what a freaking movie........

Good:
    I like the part when Anakin was turning evil, those evil red eyes look was ****ing cool, man! And also when Order 66 was being executed, that was pretty cool. Most of the Jedi got caught off guard, only Yoda was able to sense what the hell was going on. There are some good fights, but to me, not a whole lot though. I mean Windu and Palpatine might be a classic fight scene, even Yoda versus Sidious, or even Anakin and ObiWan...but the rest was kind of crappy to me!
    No offense to all the hardcore fans out there. I love Star Wars too, I just wanted to see more fighting and less Melodrama crap!
    Bad:
    I was a bit dissatified with the fights on this one....I mean Count Dooku got killed after 3-5 mins of fighting with Anakin (who he beat on Episode 2..."look Ma no hand!" hehehe) Talk about a short Cameo for Dooku, hehe!

And General Grievous lost 3 limbs after fighting with ObiWan for about 3-5mins........sheesh!
    Grievous was wielding 4 Lightsabers and when he lost 3 of his hands he started running away. What a Loser!

But all in all the Movie was pretty amazing, it is the end of an era on one of the best scifi series ever made. The ending was rushed a little, hell we didn't even get to see ObiWan learn how to talk to QuaiGon. Remember Yoda telling Obi about learning how to communicate with his former master..............well we never got to see that.... it was a bit short on other info, I guess they only wanted the information about how episode 4, 5, & 6 got to be.

Anyways it was a great and amazing movie, one must see this movie to close the book on Star Wars!

Anime 4-Lyf!

May the Force be With You......NERDS! LMFAO!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its already killed about every grossing record for the first 4 days now. Its already up to 158 mil, geez, this is ridiculous, but not unexpected.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangeL_1979

And General Grievous lost 3 limbs after fighting with ObiWan for about 3-5mins........sheesh!
    Grievous was wielding 4 Lightsabers and when he lost 3 of his hands he started running away. What a Loser!
    He doesn't have the force.
    Although has beaten alot of jedi, that's kinda the problem. The micro series made him look so powerful...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast