Thread: Sw: Kotor Ii

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Sw: Kotor Ii

I think the last I heard its release was set for Dec 6th. I loved the first game and am looking forward to this one. I'm not sure if there will be much of a change to it compared to the first, my hope is that it is at least a little longer. Like maybe 10-20 hours longer. Anyways are any of you guys look forward to this game? Any expectations, news?

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    There hasn't been any new news about it that we already don't know. I really wanted them to improve on the graphics too, because from looking at the screenshots, I can tell that it looks relatively the same. And it doesn't make sense that it can't look better because Jade Empire's graphics look alot better and have almost the same style made by the same team Bioware. I hope they fix the difficulty on this one because you couldn't win on certain types of classes of characters in the first one without dying tediously over and over. And also, was it me, or was the ending level of Kotor 1 excruciatingly hard? It took me a while to get through it and the dark jedi were just burning through my medpaks at a very ridiculously high rate even though I was at the highest level one could most likely get to. Hopefully they'll fix the problems in part two.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didnt have too much trouble with the end level, but then again I was overpowering as Darkside and a Consular to boot. My Lightside character was the same and it was slightly more difficult, but not hard. Just long. I could see an argument though. I doubt this game will be the exact same and you're right it would be nice to see those spots improved, but the graphics on PC were amazing, of course I'm gonna be buying this for XBOX so yeah hopefully they will be improved they should be...but for me thats not really that big of a deal.

Thanks
    Well I just picked this game up yesterday and have been playing almost non-stop ever since. Its very good so far, alot darker than the first one and they have cleaned up alot of problems with the first too. Overall if you loved the first one, this one is even better. Any questions or comments, I'd be happy to discuss.