Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SW: Revenge of the Sith

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

SW: Revenge of the Sith

Well I just rented this one and so far not bad, it plays kind of liek the LOTR series. Has a cooperative mode, but have to play through story mode to unlock it. Anyone else played it yet? Opinions?

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I played it a bit, but to be honest i found the previous episode much better than this.
    The graphics (don't ask why), the story and even the music were IMO much better before and now this game kinda dissapointed me after such a long wait.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; May 05, 2005 at 05:48 PM.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i havent played it but it looks cool. im getting it soon.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    I played it a bit, but to be honest i found the previous episode much better than this.
    The graphics (don't ask why), the story and even the music were IMO much better before and now this game kinda dissapointed me after such a long wait.
    Darn I never played Episode II, might have to try it out after this if its worth the play because I thought this one was pretty fun and spectacular all on its own. Love the boss fights.

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmmmmmmm

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of my friends just picked it up today and im waiting for his word on it, looks damn fun though.

Thanks
    Perhaps some minor SPOILERS below.

An interesting extra-ending if you beat Obi-Wan with Anakin at the end instead of the opposite (or real version) which is Obi-Wan beating Anakin leading to him becoming the Darth Vader we've come to know and love. I admit I was a little surprised at this, to do it you must beat the game then choose to play the final level again and it will allow you to fight as Anakin rather than Obi-Wan for the battle in the volcano.

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    i haven't got it yet but it looks awsome. i would recomend getting it after you see the movie.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast