Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T-pop

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to get some feed back on what you think about the super famous T-pop music in Madurai . If you guys have sometime, can you listen to them and let me know what you think ? Here you go:

1) http://www.telugufm.com/modules/musi...aspx?MID=10046

- Listen to the songs entitled: 1) Yey Chikitta

2) http://www.telugufm.com/modules/musi...aspx?MID=10051

- Listen to the songs entitled: 1) Sportive Boys
    2) Paataku Pranam

3) http://www.telugufm.com/modules/musi...aspx?MID=10004

- Listen to the songs entitled: 1) Traveling Soldier
    2) Made In Andhra

Trust me, atleast some of you will like it. Please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on you guys, what do you think? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 15, 2005 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: T-pop

T-Pop? Oh, so it's not zombie pop music? Darn, there isn't enough of that around nowadays.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry about that. I should have mentioned it. The "T" stands for my mother tongue Telugu. So, its Telugu-Pop, a popular subbranch of I-pop (Indian-pop) . In Madurai (South Asia- India), pop music is slowly growing. Most of the time cute girls create and perform in those albums. I have a friend, who is a T-pop singer in Madurai. One of the song has the music of Wind Warrior swordfighting Clan in the Warrior caste of India.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

T pop is cool i like it and I pop is cool to my friend got me into it and i liked it ever since and your friend sounds cool
    being a bunny is hard work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    T pop is cool i like it and I pop is cool to my friend got me into it and i liked it ever since and your friend sounds cool
    Do you really mean it? Thank you ever so much anime_fantasy-garu . I have some other cool T pop love songs and warrior songs, if you want to listen. I truly appreciate what you said .

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love T-Pop... I saw some music videos on AZN Television the other day! (^_^) It's really happy and fun... but can also be very emotional. (^_^)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    I love T-Pop... I saw some music videos on AZN Television the other day! (^_^) It's really happy and fun... but can also be very emotional. (^_^)
    Wow!!! they showed T-pop in AZN, that is so cool . Thank you Spike'sRose-garu for replying . T-pop is straight from Madurai (my Hometown). I am glad that you like T-pop. I will soon post the all time favorite love song by Mayuri (my Fav T-pop singer, I will also try to post her picture), she is so cool and her voice is soooo hot .

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah - it was on really late... And they show awesome music videos from all over Asia. They mentioned T-Pop and showed about 5 videos! Pretty cool. I don't know any of the artists, however >.< But I would like to find out more about T-Pop. I would certainly go out and buy it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast