Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: T-pop

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: T-pop

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    yeah - it was on really late... And they show awesome music videos from all over Asia. They mentioned T-Pop and showed about 5 videos! Pretty cool. I don't know any of the artists, however >.< But I would like to find out more about T-Pop. I would certainly go out and buy it.
    Thank you Spike'sRose-garu for your interest . I know one artist from Madurai, who is a famous T-pop singer, her name is Mayuri. There is another girl whose name is Mayura, who is a rock/T-pop singer. Both of them are awesome singers with super cool music. I will try to upload their pics if you want and also their albums. Let me know if you have any questions, I think I can answer most of them.

Back in Madurai. we used to have our own band group named "Burning Rush- The Voice Of Youth", it was pretty cool playing and singing with your friends. Here are some of our title songs: The album was called Mayura -

* Priya mina saki (My favorite girl)

* Niku Naku (you and me)

* Sa rei le gani (I gotcha you)

* Na tho rava yo (will you walk beside me)

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

wow thoughs sound good i was in a namd called cloud 9 but it didn't last longwe were young
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i ment a group called Cloud 9 my keyboard sucks sorry
    being a bunny is hard work

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_fantasy
    i ment a group called Cloud 9 my keyboard sucks sorry
    Awesome, I like the name of the band . Did you guys come up with some songs? I was like 14 years when me and my friend first started the band. There were five of us: Kedar (me), Haruki, Sloka, Ruru and Kuru (they were twin brothers). There was one girl in our band named Maya, but she quit because her family relocated to Madras. I really miss my best buddies. Keyboard problems, huh? No worries.

Cheak out these songs:

1) Listen to Chiguraaku Chatu Chiluka, composed by Mayuri and part of the song is sung by Mayuri as well. Isn't her voice hot or what? This is one her all time hit love song, I truly wish you understand the meaning of the words in this song. I will definitely upload her picture for you guys to see.

http://www.telugufm.com/modules/musi...aspx?MID=10367

2) Listen to Pachchadanamey

http://www.telugufm.com/modules/musi...aspx?MID=10010

Let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thankies
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 19, 2005 at 09:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2