Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tags,

Newbie Shadow wraith may be famous one day Shadow wraith may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Tags,

Oh! I understand what he is saying now...
    He means like tags that can change color, etc...

I tried that [spoiler] tag, but it didn't work. Any reason why?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

When you end a tag it has to have a "/" so it would look like this [/spoiler]

Newbie Shadow wraith may be famous one day Shadow wraith may be famous one day
    Thanks

|||
     click to show spoiler
    |||
    Thanks for the tip, Cheif!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

well i just wanted to point out it doesnt work very well, 1st off you can see it, you have to mouseover it to initially hide it so its not a good spoiler XD,
    ones with the buttons would seem more 'proper'

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I know, I just posted it as an example of what you were talking about. I think it all depends on the version of pHp or rather maybe a hack for pHp, all I know is that particular tag works wonders on other sites! There have been a number of suggestions now but no "official" response from spdude so I assume this won't be happening either, or maybe he is just going to surprise the crap out of us?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Yeah I know, I just posted it as an example of what you were talking about. I think it all depends on the version of pHp or rather maybe a hack for pHp, all I know is that particular tag works wonders on other sites! There have been a number of suggestions now but no "official" response from spdude so I assume this won't be happening either, or maybe he is just going to surprise the crap out of us?
    with all that silence i hope Ao with be totally born again! .
    anyway thanks i suppose, answered my question,im done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2