Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Talent search

Newbie sparkl92 may be famous one day sparkl92 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Talent search

I sing and am studying voice in college. I also write my own lyrics and hope to compose someday. I play a little piano and guitar on side. I act and I dance.

Newbie Asnej may be famous one day Asnej may be famous one day Asnej's Avatar
    Thanks

I play Viola and Clarinet, and sing rather good, I also tend to come up with a lot of my own little songs but I never really write them down, lol, but there are a lot of other things I'd like to learn out there, like drums, and guitar, and a lot of others.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

that's awesome guys. but let me tell you something you don't have to choose between talents if you have more than one. it's better to pursue them all cuase if one doesn't fall through you go another to lean back on.

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

I can bend all of my fingers all the way back against my hand... I can crack my knuckles whenever... I can crack my neck really loud, kinda hurts though... I can stay up for a couple of days until getting tired...

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Memorization, and acting. I've got a quick memory, and once I read something, I usually can remember it later.
    Acting, I've been doing since I was 8, and now all the stage acting is finally starting to pay off! I recently was auditioned for a commercial and I got my results back a few days ago. I was told I'm EXACTLY what the director is looking for, only since I haven't had much experience acting in front of hte camera, I've gotta take a class, then I can start working with commercial acting. WOO HOO!!!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Congrats on that, I hope the classes go well for you.

Newbie xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a talent for getting myself into trouble!!

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

lolo i get myself in trouble and some time's i cry if kagome or inuyasha get hurt in an episode

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast