Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Symphonia

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks

Tales of Symphonia

Does anyone have this game? I know it's old, but I just got it.^^ I found where the second seal is supposed to be, but it's kind of confusung, so if anyone could give me a few pointers, that'd be great.

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did you find the location on the map? Just go to that town and go up the stairs to the town center. Be ready for a battle before you go.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have not bought it is it good?

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's threads about this game.
    My fav place to look up walkthrough's on games is neoseeker; because there written and reviewd by gamers. check there for more info on this game... but first search the threads and read the post's. u might find what u want in there
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yeah, I own this game, and it's alright ~ the tried a little to hard on making it another FF, in my opinion. It's a good game, but a little on the dissapointing side, fun though
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Yeah, I own this game, and it's alright ~ the tried a little to hard on making it another FF, in my opinion. It's a good game, but a little on the dissapointing side, fun though
    ya pretty much. It has ALOT going for it.....but it kinda fell short in my opinon.

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Woohoo.....I'm on the third seal. What's with the pinwheels? Plus, I keep getting stabbed by all of the stupid spiky things.....

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have this game, and beat it with my sister. It's a good game, but can be lacking at times... There aren't enough sidequests, and so much dialogue... But good game other than that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast