Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tales of Symphonia

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    this games trailers look so cool i really want to play this game to bad its for gamecube

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, this is probably my favorite RPG yet....BTW, I got past the third seal. I've infiltrated the Asgard Ranch after I left Hima, but I have no clue what to do now.....

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Tales of Symphonia better marketing

There's this video game called tales of symphonia. Its a great game and it has a considerable amount of anime involved with it. The game itself is great and it's backed up my companies like Production I.G, Gonzo, Bee Train, including many others, it's maker Namco and some really good artist that i dont remember that gives 10-15 minutes of animation that looks so real so clean so goood. The story can get as deep as you want it to be with character development and all, now could it be a better game if it had it's own series because it always seems that way with games and manga.
    --You have to start somewhere--
    Last edited by whitec; Mar 14, 2005 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Already a title
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Video game topic... Moving... and Merging with existing thread...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    sorry I forget.

Thanks
    Love this game. There are plenty of side quests, character development is a must dont rush yourself in the game get some gald and GRADE it will be rewarding in the long run. It takes a few tries with the pinwheels but its not to hard. Ive beaten it twice and it still isnt old to me every time i beat it there is always something new whether its different character plots and or relations. And depending on the relation with Zelos much much later in the game he will join you. One more thing when in Flanoir and you get a knock on the door keep going until you meet with kratos if your relation is good then hell meet up with you later in the game at dirks i believe. But if you want Zelos do not talk to him. Many people prefer Zelos over Kratos that i dont know why?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Wow... this looks oddly familiar. Wait a second... it's because there's another thread just like it! :Thumbd:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2