Thread: Tales of Symphonia

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Tales of Symphonia

Just got this game in yesterday... yeah... I'm always the last with new games... Haven't got the chance to play it yet, cause well... I have a European game cube and it's the American version of the game and my freeloader hasn't arrived yet... but anyway... for those who own the game and already played it... What's it like, your opinions please... What's good or bad about the game... Was the game what you expected or is it a waste of your precious bucks...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love that game! Real time battle system and character combo attacks and special attacks. Its just fun to play They just didnt put enough fmvs in the game. But it was still fun to play.

Newbie White_Wolf may be famous one day White_Wolf may be famous one day
    Thanks
    They did put in FMV but it's just anime style. The cutsenes are really well done. The only thing I didn't like is the save system and some parts you have voice acting and some you don't O.o

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I like the tales series of game. I think though that star ocean 3 did a lot better in that department. Both are good games though.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I bought Tales the day after it came out (because no one had it the first day in stock) and it's a great game. I love the anime sense, and the fighting is quick and enjoyable. Tales is a strange game at first, but the gameplay and story are beautiful in a whole.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Story is a tad cliche, but the gameplay, cutscenes, and all other RPG element sin it are phenomenal. One of the best battle systems in an RPG ever, second to Star Ocean 3, in my opinion. Very fast paced and challenging. I love the multiplayer.

Newbie lostlily may be famous one day lostlily may be famous one day lostlily's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just finished the game today and i'm just about ready to play it all over again...heh...it'll be more interesting with the stuff i bought with my grade. this rpg seems to have features from other rpgs. like the cooking is something legend of legaia 2....changing of weapons in the middle of battle is something from ffx i think. actually, the thing i like best about this game is the character development. it's pretty awesome.

feel free to read my Naruto fanfic: Three