Thread: TallonKarde23

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

TallonKarde23

Here's the profile:
    http://www.animeonline.net/members/tallonkarrde23/

Is anyone tired of this guy yet? I mention on his first day that mod-whoring can get you banned and he brings it up in EVERY ****ING POST HE MAKES. It's like he wants to get axed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Axe him seems like every post he makes is ether flame baiting or flaming hes like KenX we only need one KenX on this board

EDIT also could you make Lord Nikon find his way to a ban he wants the members to think hes ban so why not give him his wish? XD

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    also could you make Lord Nikon find his way to a ban he wants the members to think hes ban so why not give him his wish? XD

Funny you mention that. Here's what he posted on my site:

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon (at masterquan.com)
    Yeah, know you mention it, AO is actually one boring place, I wonder......... I had many warnings and i still managed to not be banned, even Shadowdeath couldn't do that, you know him right....

O yeah i broke 7 rules of AO, i'm trying to break them all.

Since he wants it so badly, I've banned him. Right now it's just a 48-hour suspension but I can make it permanent if you guys want.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep I want him axed... Every thread or post he participates in turns into a flame war, and how un fair we are with him....