Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tamora Pierce

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamora Pierce

Are there any fans of the author? I've read every single book she has written. All except Trickster's Queen. I'm currently gonna get it today.

What about you?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was a fan of Tamora Pierce! I kind of started liking her when I read the Song of the Lioness Quartet, since Alanna's character really appealed to me (except for the fact that Alanna had more than one man in her life), but she was really cool for me, and I really had a blast reading them. I got disappointed when I read the Immortals series, though. I'm currently reading the Emperor Mage. It's good to know there's another fan of Tamora Pierce! I'm a fantasy lover after all.
    I admire the way Tamora created the world of Tortall, Carthak... the setting is quite remarkable and I especially love the character of George Cooper!
    Last edited by eleonne; Jan 28, 2005 at 05:42 AM.

Newbie Zero may be famous one day Zero may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've only read one book by her, but I thought it was pretty good. Nicely descriptive, anyhow. It was called "Magic Steps" out of "The circle opens" series. I've read it alot so it's really worn, but it was a very satisfiying read.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Update! I just read Trickster's Queen. You must read it.
    The Circle Opens series comes after The Circle of Magic series. The circle of magic introduces Sandry and the gang to their powers. While The Circle opens introduces Sandry and the gang to her pupils. ^_~ I'm now a complete fan. I've read every book. -dances-
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie aznpwincess may be famous one day aznpwincess may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've heard of her, but I haven't read any of her books... not yet anyways.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm still trying to track some down. (you got me hooked on trying to read them) arrghh..
    Last edited by narrator; Jan 27, 2005 at 07:26 PM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm still trying to track some down. (you got me hooked on trying to read them) arrghh..
    im also trying to find some of the books ... kasai whatz ur secret... how do u find all these titles ?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    My post is missing...

Well, in my opinion, Ms. Pierce is an excellent writer.... She has a way with weaving the details of the story into interesting pieces and attaching scenes without flaw... Surprisingly, Ms. Pierce gives readers such an enjoyable and memorable read... I myself have read the Lioness Quartet Series as well as The Immortals... I have purchased Trickster's Choice but I currently haven't started it yet due to a hectic sched... Consequently, among the works I've read, I liked the character Daine more than Alanna... It seemed that at first that the Lady Knight was a very decent and determined young girl with a deviant ambition and stubborn attitude, which was good; unfortunately though, she turned into this tad flirtatious woman with a soft heart for temptation and men... It's really a sad waste of such a great character... In Veralidaine's case, I very much appreciated her relationship with Numair as mutual friends and not lovers... The girl preserves herself and also, I guess, since I love animals, I happen to like her gift of Wild Magic...

I've yet to read the Trickster's Choice, and with a seemingly more oriental/native plot and twist, I expect it to be in a more interesting style... Well, at least, I hope so...

Btw, Kasai-san, the Trickster's Queen is it the newest book following the Trickster's Choice? An advance thanks for your reply.. ^^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast