Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tastes like chicken...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Tastes like chicken...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ravediggers_dc

Kind of an odd place for a 'company picnic'. I'm a little worried that no one thought to check to see what was being barbequed

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Tastes like chicken...

Yeah, I've read it too, the shocked parents will also get a formal apology from the city of Antwerp...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yikes, that's pretty insensitive...and kind of stupid too why the hell didn't they choose another old guy who's dead for a long time and have the bbq near him instead

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, they deal with death all the time, sometimes you forget how a sensitive thing death is.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

im sorry reading that for the first time is funny. well it is true that the people having the party should have chosen a different place to hold it.to atleast respect the sad familys going to visit there dead friend or reletive.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it's obvious a little more common sense could've been used in that respect.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Yeah, it's obvious a little more common sense could've been used in that respect.
    totally. i mean come on its a cemetary!! with dead bodys uner your feet! why have a party there?! geez. what @ssh*les. they need brains and common sense. god i hate stupied people like them.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Thanks

but you can't totally blame them, I mean when you think about it like this: When co-workers at an office building want to do something together, they'll do many times at their workplace. That's just what these cemetery guys were doing. They just failed to realize that they work in a place that's not nessisarly a great place to have fun, but a place to mourn and bid their dead farewell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast