Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tatoos

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are all great suggestions, but I only listen to rap so the band thing is out. I agree with ffgrl23 about somthing with a meaning. I also want a good quote to go with whatever I'm getting. These are some that I'm thinking about getting:

1.Death before dishonor.
    2.No guts no glory.
    3.They say that before you die your life flashes before your eyes, make that shit worth watching.
    4.Only God can judge me.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've always kind of wanted a tattoo, but never gotten one. If I did though it'd be some badass tribal design. I dont think I could ever get sick of that and I think it'd be cool to have. My biggest problem with getting a tattoo is getting bored or hated it years down the road and I feel most confident I'd be satisfied with a tribal design of some sort.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm going to break away from the crowd here and say that I prefer temporary tatoo's or Henna painting. I get to change my mind without paying $1,000 each. Ouch....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    No for real. Like AFI.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Wtf!!!!

If you don't even know what you're going to get, DON'T GET ONE. :Thumbd:

I guarantee down the road you'll just feel uncomfortable if it doesn't even reflect your true personality. I'd only recommend getting a tattoo that fits who you are, and get it when you are concrete about the design.

Do you know the artist you're going to? Look through his portfolio and maybe he can customize something for you. That's your best bet for a great tattoo, because the artist will be doing something that he will actually like, not something off the wall of the shop, or kanji character that says MAN on the list but really means "chicken head." Luckily for you, you want it where it doesn't really hurt.

I have tattoos, even designed one of my own, and have friends who worked in tattoo shops. The worst kind of client is the one with no clue as to why they are even there.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well if you feel like taking up kung fu, it would be incredibly badass to have the famous Shaolin Tiger and Dragon pair.

Or you could go for a kanji character, say of your birth year. That is of course, if you're proud of the year you were born. I'm a tiger, so i give this choice i thumbs up.

And check for cool alternate meanings too. The kanj for tiger also means drunken man. good to let that one out after you've accepted a challenge to a sake drinking contest.

I'm sure the other ones have other meanings too, you just have to look for them.

Newbie DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to agree with the idea of a temporary tatoo because if you are not sure of what you want, believe me it doesn`t matter how many sugestiond you recieve or if you customize a cool tat you will regret it later.

I tell you this because I`ve seen it happen to some of my friends and now they are spending a lot of money getting it removed.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DANTEXTX
    I have to agree with the idea of a temporary tatoo because if you are not sure of what you want, believe me it doesn`t matter how many sugestiond you recieve or if you customize a cool tat you will regret it later.

I tell you this because I`ve seen it happen to some of my friends and now they are spending a lot of money getting it removed.
    I so agree. I had to have surgery to have mine removed and its not fun beleave me. Be sure its something you want because it will be with you the rest of your life

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast