Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tatoos

Newbie Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh yeah... about the Kanji tattoo... make sure you have a solid base in Japanese or at least an understanding on how to piece words together... don't just get something from the ink parlor... sometimes they will screw you over.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    A tribal sign! it's always pretty.. I don't know if you like colors or not.. but if you want tribal.. you need to get it in black.. it's pretty koo

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

hey well the one i always wanted was a scorpion.. i wanted it in the small of my back.. u know kinda like the one off once apon a time in mexico. something liek that for ex. Ive always wanted that. anyways... its all good tho.. there are so many ideas to choose from.. like daggers wit blook... hearts... dragons! OHH dragons.. lol... or a cat of some sort.. or characters japanese. or chinese. its all good. one person i know got a crazy butterfly thing. it was awesome lookin .. well laterz good luck

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have two tattoos. I have one of a little fairy on my ankle and another of the gemini twins on the small of my back. I want an ivy wine going around my ankle but when I went to get it done I got my belly-button pierced instead.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4