Thread: TCG recommendations

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks

TCG recommendations

I'm thinking about starting a new TCG( trading card game), does anybody have any recommendations?
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: TCG recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_HunterX
    I'm thinking about starting a new TCG( trading card game), does anybody have any recommendations?
    Do you mean rules and creating a new method to play TCG? Or a show that can be turned into a TCG game?

If you are refering to a show, I would recommend Bleach. It has a pretty decent amount of characters like captains.

You sig is cool, dude. Bleach rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Starting as in collecting, do you mean? Hum, if you like strategic building, go with Magic: TCG. I still play that game from time to time, it's fun.

Newbie Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX may be famous one day Soul_HunterX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Do you mean rules and creating a new method to play TCG? Or a show that can be turned into a TCG game?

If you are refering to a show, I would recommend Bleach. It has a pretty decent amount of characters like captains.

You sig is cool, dude. Bleach rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually, they do have a Bleach tcg over in Japan, I saw it in an issue of Anime Insider. If that's already what your talkin' about, than cool.

Ya think my sig is cool huh, yours isn't bad either. Thanx for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Starting as in collecting, do you mean? Hum, if you like strategic building, go with Magic: TCG. I still play that game from time to time, it's fun.
    Yeah, i've been looking into that game for a while actually.Thanks, I might check that out.
    Last edited by Eriadd; Dec 01, 2005 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Double posting is bad.
    Signature deleted by Hassun.
    READ THE RULES!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok, that's good. On a side note, don't double post. Use the EDIT button if you want to add something to a previous post of yours, don't post immediately afterwards.