Thread: Teasure

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Teasure

I found a pen on my desk.So I thought I would tell every body alert me If you don't care
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    This is a pointless thread, there going to close it soon.
    All hail Senor Observant!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mean you constantly spam stupid topics like this with obvious information that contributes to absolutely nothing, if there's a stupid thread let a moderator close it, your stupid remark that bumps the thread up if it's gone down does nothing to help the situation. Aside from that, most newbies are too stupid to delete their own threads anyway.

And f*ck, now I'M spamming to explain this junk to you so my reputations going through the shitter as well.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Please keep any material of a personal nature (what you ate last night, how cool your crush is, playlists, character quizzes, how much you hate your life and want to die...) in your journal. Forum is for discussion only.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku