Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Techno

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Techno

How many people here like techno music? Cause I like it a lot and I lsten to all types of techno, euro, trance, hardcore, progressive, etc... THere are so many different types of techno out there. If anyone is interested,I usually go here to listen to some good techno http://www.di.fm/

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have 5,500 electronic/dance songs.

if you want anything in particular give me the song name and i can give you pretty much ever single remix there is of it.
    :P

(although some of my songs are apple protected)

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i dig techno man it's my best music man, Scooter rocks!!!

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    "Techno" is a very bad generalization that people are using for Dance music now-a-days. A much better term would be "EDM" (Electronic Dance Music).

I don't listen to much Techno but I do like some of Darude's music (Outside of Sandstorm, ugh). I mostly listen to House, Trance, and Deephouse.

Scooter isn't Techno. It's eurotrance and quite frankly, he sucks.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    ouch, say the same thing about Oakenfold and i'd have to woop some ass.

anyway, i used to listen to a lot of it but not so much anymore. Got kinda tiring after a while. its still good when you need something to get u goin though...

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oakenfold happens to be one of my faves.

I really like Planet Rock (Swordfish Edit) - Paul Oakenfold vs. Afrika Bambaata and the Soul Sonic Force.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've tried to get into techno, but just can't for some reason...which is why i've become so involved with drum n bass....it's still EDM, but with a different vibe than techno...

Newbie bloodnkarma may be famous one day bloodnkarma may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I love trance out of all of them. Euro music is my second pick. Scooter can crank out some good beats but I hate it when he talks it just destroys the song. You guys gotta hit up the old school DJs like DJ Epic or DJ Mystik. With trance you gotta feel the beats not just listen to it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast