Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Techno

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, it pisses me off how all my friends think that techno and trance are the same thing. It also annoys me how they think I do X because I listen to trance, but I joke about it too occaisionally

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    its referred to as E not X. GAWD.

jk :P

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    naw, E is ether, hahahaha j/p

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well just group them all into edm and there ya go, I mainly like old school electronica, back in the 90's, Chemical Brothers anyone, There are so many names for this genre of music that you can't help but use them interchangably.

Oh yeah and just for an opinion, all American edm SUCKS ASS, its all about the Euro-Dance baby

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aphex Twin....he mixes idm, jungle,d&b, glitch-tech and ambient into everything and what occurs is a usually chaotic and melodic masterpeice.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Oakenfold happens to be one of my faves.
    Cokenfold sold out 4 yrs ago. His 99-00 sets were the epitome of the sound trance addicts loved and if you listen to his sets now, even his weekly sets on GDJB, they're all utter garbage....very poorly structured and mixed. Unfortunate Tiesto is going down the same road...

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daft PUNK!!!

Newbie pyropunker may be famous one day pyropunker may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Im Mad into EDM! Really into trance and DnB. Junglist revolution! heheh. I listen to it all. Every EDM genre pretty much has a set mood, and can get you into it. I would say the only one without a set mood is House. House you gotta make the mood. Only house I really hate is the shit that sounds like disco. Ewwww.

I love poppin to funky house. With trance I stick to poi and freehand glowsticking. Jungle... just bounce around like a mad man.

Oh yeah, I like hardcore and even happycore... but gabba is annoying to no end!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast