Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Technologically inept

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Technologically inept

What do you think about the future of the world when half of us can't program a DVD player?

A good example is when I was in Math today. The teacher was reviewing finding the minimum/maximum points (basic stuff, I know), and told us to, on our TI's, to INSERT a negative sign. A vast majority of the class went, "WTF?! We could DO that?!"

It's TWO button presses, people. NOT HARD. This makes me scared for the future of the Earth.

Another case is when we had a substitute in World History, and the substitute couldn't get the VCR to work, so asked another teacher to do it, and she 'helpfully' said "That's the STOP button". Granted, that might just be the substitute, because she, for whatever reason, kept going around asking everyone whether they were in AP World History or not. Remember, this is just ADVANCED World History. She's gonna act all surprised whenever we say "No".

A foresee a future where we can't even turn on our CARS without assistance "I think that funny metal thingy goes in here *BOOM!*"
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    The day that we can't program a DVD player is the day we've entered the twilight zone.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah its really not to hard to do
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe it's just my cheap DVD player... but what is there to program on it? Mine doesn't even seem to display time...

But anyways, I have to admit that I don't know how to set the time on a lot of electronics without a manual.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the future is now, my college roommate doesn't even know how to shut off the main water switch for the toilet

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Okay, just to clarify (although I hope some of you were just messin' with me), this thread is about how some people seem to be so incredibly inept that it's painful to watch them MOVE. Pyoro had the right idea.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This doesn't sound like a debatable topic... Moving to the Plush Room
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This doesn't seem to be much of an opinion/debate thread as it is a "let's piss and moan about people less 1337 than us."

Therefore I'd move this to Plush Room if Len didn't just beat me to it.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast