Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Technologically inept

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    a future with technologically inept people is scary.

a future with people who don't know how to answer simple math problems w/o using a calculators is also scary.

if people understand that technology should be used as a tool and be used accordingly rather than a necessity in life [i.e. some can't live w/o their cell phone] then we'll be having a future to look forward to.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's just that we have a tendency to aid the people who are "technologically inept" instead of forcing them to learn what's need to be learned

back then dos commands were a drag for some folks, and then came windows 95 with everything much easier, then apple ads which said their computers were more computer friendly, and I guess having only one mouse key does help some folks

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, all the technologically inept people who can't keep spyware, viruses, and adware off their Windows machines are the ones who give me the job that provides me with money to keep my river of anime DVD's, computer hardware, and OST's flowing. So...go technologically inept?

Seriously though, I know crap about automobiles but a lot about computers. Since I don't think anyone expects me to know a lot about my car, I don't expect other people to know stuff about their computer. Most women I know don't know much about cars, which means somewhere around 50% of the American adult population knows not much about cars, but we seem to get along ok. I can't see why electronics would be any different and more "disastrous." Granted, that's comparing apples and oranges, but you see what I'm driving at.
    Last edited by dark_glaive; Mar 28, 2005 at 09:34 PM.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well all people arent the same. Some people's brains work in a different manner than others. My teachers have trouble with that kind of stuff too, but are incredibly intelligent. I guess it falls into the case of really smart people having no common sense. Any situation is a potential learning situation, and at least the people arent acting like they know something even though they dont. Everyones gotta learn somehow. I think we'll be fine because lets face it, there will always be somebody out there who is technologically inept. And I think even with those people we've gotten along ok so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2