Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Technology nowadays good or SCARY??

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Technology nowadays good or SCARY??

Hey guys Truth here. You know I was watching the science channel I saw some crazy stuff on how technology is rapidly changing it some what looked SCARY.
    I want to know from you guys how you feel about robots being used for war.
    was the movie the Terminator telling the truth about robots taking over the world?????

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Technology nowadays good or SCARY??

I think technology nowdays is awesome, I love every last minute of it. I just can't wait to see the next 50 to 100 years! As for them being used in war, well that is just a fact of life, nothing will change it. The good news is less people die these days in war, mainly due to technology I think but that is pure speculation! Plus we haven't had a big war these days either. One could argue that this is because of technology. It is easier to wipe out a lot of people in a short time so every one is kept at bay.

(By the way I really want one of those mini tanks!!!)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

there is a tech center
    Moving for kenX
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Nowadays i love the technology i think great, if only it could be better in some wase like the medical feld so less ppl would get sick,computer faster better and more memory, and finaly space flight go in to space like in some of the moves.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    (By the way I really want one of those mini tanks!!!)
    Ya those mini tank r so sweet i want one too were can i get one
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 16, 2006 at 10:49 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks

I do like how we are advancing in technology. The mini robotic military tank will help keep soldiers alive (well at least the one's on your side). As for robots taking over the world? I don't really think thats going to happen. I'm sure humans ARE smart enought to make sure robots won't rebel against us. If they did take over the world, we can count on good old Arnold Schwarzenegger to kick some robot butt

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh tech scares me on how much it advances ever so quickly
    it freaks the hella outa me, i really hate the whole chip inserts in humans...if people know its in the bible which fortells a day when that happens and its the start of the end..why do ppl still go on with it?

although tech now makes everything alot easier. espcically those tank things. some are used a salavge droids, which scoout potentional harmful areas like a bomb thread. locate and disarm is the key. lol

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Its fine as long as the machine requires human interface to work the only thing im not good with is if the machine could work by itself or if all the machines were in one network but i definetly wouldnt like it if the robots were smart enough to tell friend and enemy so no im against robots in war
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

scary because of it's rapid growth and the incorrect ways humans use it
    good because it makes us live longer and because of it we get better living opportunities

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast