Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen problems!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Teen problems!

Hello Honored Members of AO,

It is your favorite Monk back with a new topic. Are you not excited? Haha. Anyways...

What is wrong with teens in these times of the world? Come on! All that I hear is complaints, more complaints, and even more complaints about life. Depression, emoness, boredom, and other sorts of things of similar lines are overtaking teens' (even adults') minds at most places like school, and even at forums. Why not take life as a challenge, and get out there in the world to have some fun? Okay...

Lecture time is over, now it is time for some questions.

Why do you think teens, now-a-days, are viewing life in a negative way? What are some of the causes? Is there anything that we all can do to stay up with our lives with a positive outlook? Like maybe doing something. And, how do you do, as a teen or adult, look at life, in general?

Your thoughts & opinions.

P.S. No offense is intended at anyone! If you think otherwise, I am sincerely sorry.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen problems!

awsome thread man

well it could be sometimes becuse of the parents falt. (not all) they eather get drunk or high and stuff. then they also dont have the time to spend with there kids. then we have war and the kids lern all about the weponds and then theres gangs. we have all those games of killing and sex and stuff.

no for bordome i think its becuse they all wont the way and they dont get it so they just dont do anything and be bord

so i think u get my point.
    Last edited by bloodhawk; Feb 12, 2006 at 10:44 AM.

IM BACK

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe because they are only know about the negative information about the adult.
    yap, most of adult... but the goodiest do not arise in their eyes... so they do not know.
    and even if the adult works was right, the teen can not understand what is the purposed reason by doing that, the adult works.

what is your oppinion, kedar?

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

A really, really good discuss topic, Kedar!

If you ask me for the causes are, I would say just one thing: Most are idle at most of the times. Teens should remain actively involved in doing a lot of outside work and stuff. That will keep us all occupied!

Myself, I always try to look at life in a positive manner, even if the situation is really, really bad. It is hard sometimes, but you have try. Hehe. That is my input; I hope you liked my response and I cannot wait to hear yours. ^_^

Sensational thread. ^_^"

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiya
    A really, really good discuss topic, Kedar!

If you ask me for the causes are, I would say just one thing: Most are idle at most of the times. Teens should remain actively involved in doing a lot of outside work and stuff. That will keep us all occupied!

Myself, I always try to look at life in a positive manner, even if the situation is really, really bad. It is hard sometimes, but you have try. Hehe. That is my input; I hope you liked my response and I cannot wait to hear yours. ^_^

Sensational thread. ^_^"
    The first thing you said was great advise but bad at the same time.Because{Me and others} when you get to many things to do, you get no time to have fun and be a teenager. Life becomes a rounte, which will drive you mad. The best thing to do is just take life like a game. In life you are give 54 cards, if you can get the1s,2s, and 3s first life will be easy and great. 1-3 means bad things happening to you.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Excuse me...

But when Teens complain that they have problems... and that's what gives them reason to complain... no, it's not as great as you would think it was.

I would say "In other countries..."

But a problem is a problem. Some say that no problem is better than another, and even if it was true, you wouldn't listen to me.

A lost loved one. A starving child. A raped daughter. A lost dog. No makeup. A trauma as a child.

... some say "NO MORE DRAMA!" .... but you can't stop them.

... some teens have great parents, but are too much of a brat to think they are. Some teens have great lives, but are too dramatic to live it. Some teens would have great friendships, but they're too whatever. Some teens would whatever but are too whatever.

Look, making you a teen doesn't make you any better or any worse than any other age. It doesn't make you see more and it doesn't make you see any less.

As a child, you're too busy thinking of yourself to see the world around you. As an adult, you've experienced enough to tell you that you were overreacting.

Being a teen is the middle point. The real exposure while still feeling innocence.

If you can't handle it well, you can go crazy and be all angsty and emo.

... handle it. The world has lived longer than you have, stop acting as if your's is the first or the worst.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry ,but I am not as smart as you. We all live and go though diffenert things, so what happenes to us will make us. That is all I get to said for now.
    Perfection is dull

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing is wrong with the teens of today. I'm sure the teens of yesterday and tomorrow will be the same way.

As for all the violence, hate, angst, and all the negative news you see on TV (caused by teens). You can blame it on the parents.

It's that simple. Parents.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast