Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen problems!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen problems!

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Nothing is wrong with the teens of today. I'm sure the teens of yesterday and tomorrow will be the same way.

As for all the violence, hate, angst, and all the negative news you see on TV (caused by teens). You can blame it on the parents.

It's that simple. Parents.
    no it also depends on the teens whether to live with negative point of view about life or listen to the parents

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think one reason might be because of all the pressure that we get from people in our lives ( parents, friends teachers etc etc) and maybe social pressure ( if that makes sense)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i used to be closes to the most negative person in the world and the thing that did it for me was, the constant news on war, terrorist, environmental problems (mainly green house and other stuff), the raising temps in summer (its now really bad over here), violence, deprestion and well thats all i could think off but there was alot more.

but thank god i've change and now i have a more positive outlook on life. i've learnt that there are other things to life (positive thing) and its a waste of time on continue worring about the future. i decided to live my life in the present and so far thing are goin well.

i also learnt to be greatful for what i do have and charish every day
    Last edited by dude101; Feb 13, 2006 at 04:12 AM.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i think everybody complines its just teens get stuck with the tittles of compliners because little kids are sopouse to be to small to take care of them selfs so its okay to compline, the adults have 'responsablity' so they also have a right to compline, so you see its not teens fult that they are streo typed......

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Why do you think teens, now-a-days, are viewing life in a negative way
    I think it is because of the people in their environment. It is like a domino effect; it starts out withone person feelling sad or angry, so he or she will take it out on another person, and that person will feel sad and angry and take it out on another person. Then it just keeps going and going.
    There doesn't seem to be many wiling people, in my opinion, who would consider helping depressed kids with their troubles since they have troubles of their own. Without any good role-models, it seems young people will turn into depression knowing there is not one person out there to give them support or show them how things should be handled in a postitive manner.
    Also, acception is another problem. Not everyone is accepted in certain crowds from things such as race, personality, the clothes they wear , etc.
    Is there anything that we all can do to stay up with our lives with a positive outlook? Like maybe doing something.
    Help others in any postive way possible, try to be a good role-model towards others, try not to show negative attitude for things that shouldn't involve negative attitude, and be fashionable , lol, jk, but it helps

And, how do you do, as a teen or adult, look at life, in general?
    I see too much hate in life. Maybe that is another reason why people get depressed. There is always negative involvement in any situation, in my opinion. Also, I nowadays don't see too many people trying to make the best all their situations, but for the ones who do, bravo

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Teens can do what they want, but sometimes the parents need to intervene... Thats when it gets bad...

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Teen problems!

alot of teens have problems.....its all psycological...phsycological....whatever....its all in there minds....
    anime is god...

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Great questions, but I have little answers!

I believe the reason why they have a negative outlook of life is because they are either faced with a lot of external stress, or they are surrounded by mean and insane individuals. What can we do? Try to remain strong, and remain active at a lot of things to ward away from being idle like Kamiya said. I agree with her on this.

Good Thread! ^_^

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast