Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Teen problems!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen problems!

I have read some articles that say somethin like this:
    that teens this days are growing too fast, that are experiencing things too fast, and that we arent ready to face this things.... that this changes our minds and r not ready to handle this....
    but for me ur character is first formed by ur parents since ur a baby until like 12 years old, then u take what is usefull to u from different parts... so its in each person with path to take... like here Jon F said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    We all live and go though diffenert things, so what happenes to us will make us.
    in the end is their lifes... as long as their lifes dont interfear with others lifes we dont have any right to interfear with their lifes weather its good or bad...

ps: sorry if I wrote something wrong...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there may be something wrong with me, All I ever do is talk to people on this site, not like its wrong, but im just sometimes on too much...

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Teen problems!

every one has problems..... some are hust worse than others....
    anime is god...

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

"hust"?
    Yes, some are worse than others, but some are misunderstood

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Teens have problems hey i have some problem but it's about Expression it's indvisuality
    Semper Fi Carry On

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I blame hormons(sp?) and poor parenting. Bad combination. I love my parents very much, and keep in good control of my emotions, so I'm just fine. I may be arrogant at times, but that's just a part of growing up. I think some people are just socially insecure at times too. There's a lot of reasons, but they're usually different from person to person, you can't really pin it on just one thing.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    I have read some articles that say somethin like this:
    that teens this days are growing too fast, that are experiencing things too fast, and that we arent ready to face this things.... that this changes our minds and r not ready to handle this....
    but for me ur character is first formed by ur parents since ur a baby until like 12 years old, then u take what is usefull to u from different parts... so its in each person with path to take... like here Jon F said:

in the end is their lifes... as long as their lifes dont interfear with others lifes we dont have any right to interfear with their lifes weather its good or bad...

ps: sorry if I wrote something wrong...
    Thank you, finily some one see things from my point of view. Teens hurt themselves but mostly never hurt other poeple.
    Perfection is dull

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello Honored Members of AO,

It is your favorite Monk back with a new topic. Are you not excited? Haha. Anyways...

What is wrong with teens in these times of the world? Come on! All that I hear is complaints, more complaints, and even more complaints about life. Depression, emoness, boredom, and other sorts of things of similar lines are overtaking teens' (even adults') minds at most places like school, and even at forums. Why not take life as a challenge, and get out there in the world to have some fun? Okay...

Im sorry, but I dont think teens complain that much at all.......At least in here they dont. Complaints about life? I have not heard a single complaint from my friends yet.....except for the amount of homework they are geting (which isnt much, really)
    To me, being a teen is all about fun and challenges. Sure there is some hardwork, and I cant say I enjoy it.....but its all part of a number of events molding me into a better person.
    And what is there to complain about anyway? Teens have life prety easy compared to adults.....
    Kastelic's creation

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast