Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Teen problems!

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Teen problems!

maybe teen problems are studies, love and family....
    Love is Like a box of chocolates..
    you'll never know what you've gonna get...

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, that is about all of them.
    Perfection is dull

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok guys enough of the one liners, elaborate plz. Dont respond to every post if you have nothing important to contribute.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that it's the nature's way to prevent us from overbreeding. It has already happened, so the process is "late", but more and more troubles will arise until the growth finally culminates. Trying to "cheer up" will just exhaust more resources and indebt the next generations. The strategy of keeping every possible branch of human advances growing leads to crisis and you all must understand that.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Its probably because the teen years are the most controlled part of your life as you are learning about new things at school and are constantly under pressure to do well if you think a moment the child stage of life is free as everyone is just trying to let you have fun and then in the adult years you are fully in control and ready to make all important decisions but in the teen stages everyone wants you to do what they want you to they are only trying to give you the benefit of their experience as you now have to make important choices that effect the rest of your life but it can often appear as though you are being punished kept away from the fun you have been used to in life and forced into the pressure of adult life this sometimes effects people in different ways negativity depression and other teen problems teens feel that they want to live their lie but they still arent old enogh to understand that life has responsibilities
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Ok guys enough of the one liners, elaborate plz. Dont respond to every post if you have nothing important to contribute.
    XD Well why don't you contribute?! XD

... -_- Look here, EMOs...
    Extremely... Modified........ Orfices.... whatever... XD

Face up to the facts, if you're still depressed, you realize it's a lot easier to stay that way than actually trying to get any better!
    It's just the same way as the earth is dying and it's just so much easier to leave it that way than actually trying to make it better!

But is it going to be any better?

Look, I don't care what your reasoning might be...

Let me name you off with my own one-liners! And if you gotta' problem, bring it! (Sorry, the moon is oftly close to Neptune, it's making me rowdy)

Sarge!
    The expression of individuality ain't doin' it! There are those that would rather just be in the "in crowd" and be EXACTLY like others but they have the same problems as the individual loners who would rather walk to their own beat!

Dark.!
    Hormones may be a wise cause. And so may bad parenting. But that isn't everything. A person with great parenting still cries at night, a person with a lack of hormones whines about the dumbest things! (Trust me, I know a certain someone who has hormones kicking in a little too late... ) A child can have angst because of other influences, sometimes good parenting isn't good enough, and hormones just don't kick in at the right time so we can't really blame it!

Jon fffffffff!
    It may be their lives, but people are connected to them even if they were loners! Look someone could die in the world, and it doesn't matter if nobody knew him/her, people are still affected by it. It doesn't matter if it's little or big, or even just a nudge in the brain. Everyone is affected. When a person sees a dog dead in the road, it doesn't matter if he sees it everyday, an extra wrinkle is placed into his head. When that guy goes to work, he acts EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT DIFFERENT, and his coworkers will react differently. And eventually, it'll spread throughout the world in some very oddly humorous way! ...it doesn't matter if they're getting emo, and it doesn't matter if it's a phase! Sure it may be their lives, but as to be so selfish as to think that another's life does not matter, how wonderful is that? ...not very. ...you can give the example of America butting their nose into other countries' problems, but there's a difference between a curious dog and a helping hand!

badassdudez!
    You live in New Zealand! XD

testify012!
    You forget the outside workings of fads and surrounding situations! Blood genes! Memories from different areas! Learning methods! TV shows! Video games! CDs! Internet! Message Boards! Attention given by other people! The way they're looked at by complete strangers! The food they eat! The people that talk to them! The people that ignore them! Any form of disabilities! Mental processing (in a different way) ! Fears! Courage! Hatred! ETC ETC ETC ETC!!!

John f!
    Try a little more substance in them one-liners!

kastelic4444!
    I just talked to you!

Zdenek!
    One day life is gonna' slap you in the face and make you realize that one answer isn't the entire answer to life! Life goes for everything, nothing is better than the other! Sadness and etc, programming and etc! We may work like clockwork, but what if that's not just the background and the foreground is what life is really trying to work for?!

swordfish3!
    Who's swordfish2? Who's swordfish1?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM?!! You almost got it right, but you're saying it in a way as to say that that's what YOU believe is right. Which isn't a problem at all, and in fact is a good practice, but try to respond towards what other people have said before as a way to try and add your opinion in rather than just starting your own book. And also try to dive deeper into that! It might help into better studies, because I think we've heard your thing several times before in other forums! But thank you for the input anyways!

As for me! My hands are freezing because someone forgot to turn off the air conditioner! I'm going now! RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AND I JUST REALIZED THAT THESE WEREN'T ONE LINERS!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I said no one liners not a book. lol XP jk jk

Hmm, ill read later...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's probably because of the way we are controlled sometimes. You know post-modernism? Yeah, well, we're living in an era where we all want to be free to do our own thing. But our parents didn't live in such a free world then. My parents had strict parents, and they didn't get much freedom. So they're implementing more or less the same restrictions on my sisters and I. I suppose that has made me a little dissatisfied with my life in some ways... but I'm living with it.

Oh, and I don't like incompetence.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast