Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: teen titans?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!!
    Teen Titans is not an anime......
    >.<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie L.N.B. may be famous one day L.N.B. may be famous one day L.N.B.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    no it's not an anime but a gud atempt I say.
    can U keep up? nope ig ot 2 Usher first

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderlandless
    I hate Teen Titans simply for the fact when I see my little sister thats all she talks about and makes me watch every episode that comes on t.v (and some she's taped). Besides that I don't have an opinion.
    Haha. Its not that bad. I watch all the time with my lil sis. Gives me time to spend time with her. Anyhow, I don't think its an anime. Yeah, Japanese had something to do with it but nah.

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i personally am not fond of teen titans...but I would have to say...hmm...Ill get back to you on this matter

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's definately Americanime. Its a fun little show i guess....i dont catch it too often but it has some things going for it and there are far worse cartoons out there

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Could someone define what anime is? Also define what american anime is? I need to know the exact differences and why american anime doesnt fall in the whole anime category. And also tell me what teen titans is if it's not anime? What would it be called then?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we need to leave the Anime up to the Japanese.

Don't get me wrong, I love anime to death but I seriously can not wait until this goes out of style.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I say that anime has stories you'd see more often in movies and not cartoons and that US anime is non-story driven cartoons with anime style in the art therefore teen titans is not anime it is just is drawn similar to it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast