Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is Teen Titans A Real Anime?

Newbie Gaara_of_Sand10 may be famous one day Gaara_of_Sand10 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry Is Teen Titans A Real Anime?

Yo is teen titans a real anime or just an american rip off? I mean the intro song is Japanese but the creators aren't...at least i don't think so....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Teen Titans A Real Anime?

Teen Titans is an American production based on an American comic book series. The art style is "anime" and the song title is by a Japanese pop duo because Cartoon Network researchers noticed that you fanboys and fangirls will watch anything even that might even remotely smack of being anime no matter how crappy it is. However the show is not "anime" according to the definition of "anime."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Teen Titans is an American production based on an American comic book series. The art style is "anime" and the song title is by a Japanese pop duo because Cartoon Network researchers noticed that you fanboys and fangirls will watch anything even that might even remotely smack of being anime no matter how crappy it is. However the show is not "anime" according to the definition of "anime."
    Yeah. Like look at Pokemon for example. More like "Jokemon."
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Also having Puffy/Yumi singing the opening title, or having Bandai Entertainment distributing the series isn't enough to classify Teen Titans as anime. Both the Japanese series 'Serial Experiment Lain' and 'Berserk' have a opening title sung by a British Rock group. Does this make these series a British Cartoon???

What is Anime?? (Reference thread...)
    http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=1906
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Gaara_of_Sand10 may be famous one day Gaara_of_Sand10 may be famous one day
    Thanks

yeh but it looks just like an anime

the show isnt that bad its just sooo american

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

simply no...

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate Teen Titans it is pointless how many more rip offs of batman and other comic shows will they make?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara_of_Sand10
    yeh but it looks just like an anime

the show isnt that bad its just sooo american
    1. What the hell do you mean it's "sooo american." You were the one who originally created this thread in the first place, asking wether or not it was anime.

2. Not liking a show because it's "sooo american" is a stupid reason. If you don't think the show's bad, then the show isn't bad. There's no reason for you to change your mind or stand on both sides.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast