Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: teen titens

Newbie couger may be famous one day couger may be famous one day couger's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb teen titens

teen titens is an ok show. it's cool how they have roben, b.b, ect. but i think they need more action

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ill agree that its an okay show. the only thing is tht i feel robin is out of place. there are all the others wit nice powers but he has nothing.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    You do realize it's based on acomic book, don't you?

(I can't get over Raven as a teenager. )

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AUanimefan
    ill agree that its an okay show. the only thing is tht i feel robin is out of place. there are all the others wit nice powers but he has nothing.
    I don't think he does. He's exactly what Batman is to the Justice League, and odinary human. He sorta adds balance to it all. I like the show, espcially Starfire. The only thing that sorta bothers me is that the anime style may go overboard sometimes so it's kinda hard to take the more serious parts of the show...well seriously, but it's still cool.

And it's Teen Titans

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like it, and I like how they make references to Batman in one of the episdoes.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have to say that ilike teen titans too. It's hilarious with a dash of seriousness on the side. Very awesome. I don't think that robin is outta place because have ya ever seen that guy fight he is either extremely lucky or the has the power of several men... what kid do you know that can kick down a concrte monster while wearing steel shoes hmmmmm. Not many, but all in all the show is very good and leaves you wanting to watch more...now if they'd make a movie.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AUanimefan
    I don't watch the show on a normal basis, but I think it's okay, nothing worth going out of the way to watch. It's just a if nothing else is on kinda thing.

But anyway robin, is the leader, his "power" would be his logic, and charisma. After all what good are the characters with powers when they can't devise their own plans, so that's what robin is for.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    I don't think he does. He's exactly what Batman is to the Justice League, and odinary human. He sorta adds balance to it all. I like the show, espcially Starfire. The only thing that sorta bothers me is that the anime style may go overboard sometimes so it's kinda hard to take the more serious parts of the show...well seriously, but it's still cool.

And it's Teen Titans
    exactly, batman also doesn't have any "powers" but he is a great member of the justice league.

as for the show, its pretty good cept that the anime expressions are used way too much. but worth giving it a try
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast