Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Rebellion

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Teenage Rebellion

I'm 16 and I have never felt the need to rebel, purely due to the saying "If it aint broke, don't fix it" I have a good enough life, even though my parents do like to think they have control over everything in my life, I could easily just bombard them with things that have happened, will happen or are happening in my life that they could'nt possible control and proove to them that I am not incapeble of controling my own life, but I don't because if something like just thinking that they have control over me lets them sleep easier at night, well why not just let them think, it won't have changed anything in the long run really.....

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, my parents think they have control over me but they really don't. They don't know half of the stuff I do and want to do. They don't know the people I like and hangout with they just think they do. I'll just let them think that way though...
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:G l o o m y:.
    I am 14 and I feel the need to rebel against my parents. I feel that I am much smarter than them and most of the time I am. I hate it when they say I can't do something and they go ahead and do it themselfs. They think just because they are older and have been alive longer they can do anything they want. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom but not so much my dad sometimes (they are separated and I am currently visiting my dad). I get in trouble at school sometimes bu that is just me and how I am. I think if our parents are aloud to go somewhere or say something that we should be able to too.
    Hahh, are you kidding? How can you be smarter you only lived 14 years. Heck my dogs older than that. They can do what they want because theres adults. Dont work in 4 years youll be able to do what you want too.

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

You must be an adult. You wouldn't undrestand. I am not saying i'm smarter than them like education stuff. I'm saying I know a few more things then they do...

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

this teenage rebellion stuff can only be found in american culture... because in my russian family if you speak out against your parents.... well yo uare sleeping in teh garage for the next four days.... :h dark and cold!:: i know that parents can talk a lot of BS because they think they are older and not to be all pro parent here.... but sometimes you have ot take their BS and swallow, as painful and unpleasent as that sounds. listen to your parents until you are 18 and then you can be free. personally i am moving very far away and piercing every part of my body.... but you can go for something more subtle.
    despite them being adults they are not smarter than me... mainly cause they work and i go to school and read and stuff so i know more about like all that other information they forgot. but even sometimes in life they don't know because let's be honest when were they 16? like 20 years ago..... plus it also had to do with teh decade you grow up in....
    my advice is take their BS and then move on and when you are having a midlife crises than call your parents and blame them for supressing you and ruining your mind with their psychological torture.

Thanks

I read and go to school and stuff too and in some aspects I am smarter than them because there have been times they have asked me how to spell a word ask me where a state is or something. They may have taken in a lot more knowledge because they are older but they don't know everything. For the most part sometimes it is hard to take there BS, especially my stepdad's because no matter what he thinks he is always right even when he has been proven wrong...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:G l o o m y:.
    I read and go to school and stuff too and in some aspects I am smarter than them because there have been times they have asked me how to spell a word ask me where a state is or something. They may have taken in a lot more knowledge because they are older but they don't know everything. For the most part sometimes it is hard to take there BS, especially my stepdad's because no matter what he thinks he is always right even when he has been proven wrong...
    Maybe you just have a higher IQ?

Thanks

Maybe, maybe not...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast