Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: teenagers..

Newbie sleazy may be famous one day sleazy may be famous one day sleazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: teenagers..

Being 24 and not too far out of the Teenage phase, the best thing I can liken it to is a trial by fire. You get the same crap as you get older, trust me, but having done it all before, and gone through it and survived, you can handle it happening a little bit easier as you go on. I must say though, that the childishness of your peers does get better, of course there are people who just won't grow up and be pricks, but as you get older the game does turn a little bit nastier and for keeps. Like working at my last job where everyone in that office was out to backstab everyone else just to get ahead. Not so bad when you're a teen, but it's a little more risky when that job is your only means of income and survival to pay rent, keep food on the table, and support your family.

But hey, that's just my take.... So tempted to add a typical "Young whippersnappers" comment, but not that old..... yet...

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Being a tennager is a lot easier than the life of an adult. You rarely have to worry about the bills, if you get hurt your mother and father take care of it, if you get into trouble, YOU really don't get in trouble instead it goes towards your parents.

Parents have to deal with going to work, similar to how teens have to deal with going to school besides the fact that people at work are more respectable and mature than those at a school. Parents go shopping for food, clothes, furniture, etc. They have to pay bills, rent, phone, power. Then they come home and have to deal with the teenages, "I want this..." "My clothes are dirty..." "I'm hungery..." etc, etc, etc.

When you're a teen and you get in trouble with the law, its nothing really serious, but when you're older you better watch out or you'll end up locked away or dead.

Sure the older you are the more respect you get and the easier it is to deal with people, but other than that, its really not much easier.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    wat do u guyz think bout being a teenager..
    u hav to go through friendship difficulties..
    puppy luv, embarassing moments...+more
    sometimes,(well most of the time) ur parents n family dun get u..
    n ur frens sometimes gossip bout u(which is really hurtful)
    i mean how can grown ups past through tis stage?
    pls send ur tots bout being a teen..
    being a teen has its up and downs.i kno i enjoy it but,somedays i wish i was on my own....
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tep_master_swordsman
    being a teen has its up and downs.i kno i enjoy it but,somedays i wish i was on my own....

Sometimes I wish I was a teen again, back in high school... those days were so much fun...
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch

Sometimes I wish I was a teen again, back in high school... those days were so much fun...
    ya highschool if pretty cool.what funny,my 8th grade english teacher told me i wouldnt like highschool,and u kno what?i love so take that stupid english teacher.now that i think about it,i have hated all of my english teachers
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Being a teen is great but im gonna miss being one
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: teenagers..

i admit that being a teenager is pretty cool though....
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

being a teenager gets borring ... you know being sad or depressed and all. stupid hormones
    but then you're also a fit person and you learn more responsibilities.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast