Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken 5!

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken 5!

Cant belive that you guys havent talked about this one. Tekken 5 looks pretty good I'm not into it yet cause I'm in to DDR and when I beat all songs in heavy then I'll get into playing Takken. But what do you guys think of Tekken 5?
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's looking extremely promising and will almost certainly wash away the sour taste left behind by Tekken 4.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It's looking extremely promising and will almost certainly wash away the sour taste left behind by Tekken 4.
    Amen. Part 4 was a big dissapointment.....just felt so empty. But part 5 is definately looking money indeed

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess unlike alot of poeple i really like Tekken 4, But Tekken 5 does look a lot better and i can't wait till i get it.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    It looks relatively the same from the videos and screenshots. Hopefully the game has something(other than 2 new characters) to hold my interest.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven´t played it yet....i don´t know if it´s purchasable in europe til now...
    But for now i have to finish DBZ - Budokai 3 and then i will have a look @ Tekken.
    Free music 4 free people! Follow the spiral...

Welcome to the circus human!! The attractions are you and what you can see with a little bit imagination...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    have you guys not played it at the arcades yet?? Its nuts. I'm so glad our arcade chunked Tekken 4 and got Tekken 5. It has the same gameplay as Tekken3/Tag and is so much more fluid. Air juggles are insane and theres a lot more depth. In fact it plays almost nothing like Tekken 4. the graphics are just about the only thing you could say it still has from 4 which even those were bumped up just a tad. Totally different game though, my recommendation is if you still have Tekken 4 trade that dud in for 5 you wont be let down.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tekken 5 is awesome game, played it at teh arcade and its fun fun fun.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast