Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken 5!

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will own all with Asuka lol. I played it at the arcade too. It was fun.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want it. Bad.
    Seduced by Flesh

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah Asuka is awesome, I have a card with her yet still can get overpowered sometimes which sucks. Regardless of her speed some fools can just pummel her with Bryan. And good god if people who can use law and Jack 5 aren't just crazy tough o_O I never thought of Jack 5 as good till I saw a vid of that Korean guy winning their championchips with him I mean wtf lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ace. Tekken Tag is pretty much my all-time favorite fighting game (Tekken Bowel!), and I was really disappointed with T4, except the cheesy movies.

[J]

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Inuyasha
    Cant belive that you guys havent talked about this one. Tekken 5 looks pretty good I'm not into it yet cause I'm in to DDR and when I beat all songs in heavy then I'll get into playing Takken. But what do you guys think of Tekken 5?
    YES A DDR PLAYER!!!I play DDR too. I've been in at least 9 tournaments.I came in 3rd place one time.*Not too shabby for a heavy player*I'm pretty much working on the MAX and PARANOIA songs.But I played tekken 5 and it is AWESOME!!!Well it's nice to meet a DDR player!!!^^

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I enjoyed numbers 3 and 4 alot, so I want five. *gimmie gimmie*

As far as what you all said its like, I thank you. You just made me want it even more now.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    looks like the release date changed again and for once *gasp* they made it sooner o_O well originally every site listed 02/22 then a couple weeks back they bumped it to 03/15 but now I'm seeing everyone everywhere listing it as shipping on 02/25 which would have it come out on Sat 26th. Which is just a weird date for a game most are on Wed's lol I hope it does come out on this date though that'd be next week!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    looks like the release date changed again and for once *gasp* they made it sooner o_O well originally every site listed 02/22 then a couple weeks back they bumped it to 03/15 but now I'm seeing everyone everywhere listing it as shipping on 02/25 which would have it come out on Sat 26th. Which is just a weird date for a game most are on Wed's lol I hope it does come out on this date though that'd be next week!
    Oooh, soon...
    Did the European release change too?

EDIT:
    The home editition features:

full arcade versions of Tekken, Tekken 2 and Tekken 3!
    Adventure mode called Devil Within starring Jin Kazama
    and last but certainly not least:

Namco has prepared an optional "Special Edition" package that'll retail for around $99. It'll come with a special case designed to hold every previous Tekken game you may own, but that's not where the extra money goes. The real star of this package is a full-size Hori arcade stick, with eight buttons, covered with handsome renders of the characters. I got to take it for a test drive recently and can say the stick is every bit as good as other Hori joysticks. It's the way to play, and an option I'll be taking myself.
    All is taken and quoted from:
    Gamespy (LINK)

EDIT2:
    Gamespot has reviewed Tekken 5 and gives it a superb 9.2.
    LINK
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 25, 2005 at 09:01 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast