I've gathered up some info on it just incase your in the dark about it.
T5 Arcade release date (Worldwide): Mid November 2004
T5 Home release date: TBA, sometime in 2005 (2nd Quarter most likely)
Confirmed Non-Time-Released Characters
Confirmed Time-Released Characters
Eddy (Probably Christie swap)
Strong Indication/Semi-Confirmed Time-Released Characters
Ganryu (or some other Sumo)
Confirmed Characters, Playability Status Unknown
Devil Jin - level 8 boss
Jinpachi Mishima - Final boss
- Devil Jin will have Jin's Tag movelist with added moves
- Jinpachi is ultra cheap from the vids i've seen...no noob will beat him!
- There is a card system to keep ur customized char and junk (kinda like Initial D Arcade Stage)
If u need more info on this, check out www.tekkenzaibatsu.com so yeah enjoy beat everyone down and what not
after playing it, i have a few pros and cons about the game:
- The graphics are very nice, the stages are done nice too
- AI is actually a tad hard, it reminded me of Tekken 2 (mid stage was hard, and sub/final boss was hard)
- very fast paced action (except for Jin, hes slow )
- (insert comment about card system here)
- The joystick is weird at first, but its playable
- The graphics engine is a little bad (only one impact point on the ground stays)
- Side Stepping is harder which causes more cheap/unblockables to hit
- Tech rolling is hard, I couldnt get my char. to tech roll to the side thus getting raped on the ground
Yeah the Cons arent that big of a deal really, they can all be worked out once u get used to the game. The walls werent supose to have a big impact on the game...yeah right, one wall rape and I was on the ground....altho i was play again Hwo so yeah I would assume i would be ****ed on a wall hit. I love Jin and his new moves, they all rock...but his old moves are slow compared to the others. His new Laser series was a pretty thing to see and I'm glad that they took out the unblockable last hit to that. Its gonna be hard taking out anyone with him, but I'll try.
Asuka is down right cheap if u can read ur opponet...You can get gimme damage at the start of a battle if u start out with b+1. 9/10 times ur opponet will attack first, thus giving u counter damage. If ur opponet figures out ur strat, then u can to f+1+2 and get a high hit on them. I did that to the comps and people and the only ones that I didnt hit with them were Devil Jin and Jinpachi. Yeah So overall I guess its ok, better than 4 which counts but not the best.
O yeah I beat the game with Jin 5:28.xxx and a 7 game winning streak with Asuka
Huh? Didn't Heiachi die in the beginning of the game? How is he a playable character?
You didn't really think he was dead and would never return did you?
yeah seriously, He probably ate the explosion and lived lol. You know how that man is like a bad rash. now his dad is insane on that game O_O
He must be....erm, Over two hundered years old! (not really)
alright day 2 and ive totally gotten used to the system...and i got a card too I went 7-7 and got a rank up. I also beat the game at 4:28.xxx i know nice...but now Jinpachi ownz me with his stupid fireball junk.
One more thing, if u have a card and are playing single player mode u can face AI versions (ghosts as it is reffered to the game) of people with cards in ur arcade. Very nice if u think about it, u can face the best at ur arcade in single player mode...its kinda like Soul Calibur 2's conquest on the AI thing.
with Heihachi, it might be Ogre Hei...like Hei took the Ogre gene or something like that. but is unconfirmed
Can't wait to play it. I hope Eddy is an official character though, im getting sick of whatshername taking his spot. They fight the same yeah, but hey he's my character.
no christie is much more cooler!
i prefer christie more than eddie. cuz she's a chick!