Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken

Do you like Tekken? If so who is your favorite character and which version of Tekken(first one, 2, 3, Tag, 4, 5) is your favorite one?

Note: Tekken is a fighting game made by namco.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Note: Game topics belong in Sensory Pleasures....

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken is kinda boring to me. I think I like Yoshimitsu the best. He's just so creepy, he's awesome.

Newbie animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63's Avatar
    Thanks

i love tekken! umm my favorite character from tekken 3 was eddy, that guy is original and da bomb. But then they had to change him for that brazilian girl, which kinda explains the brazlian martial art.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

^Eddie was Brazilian too.

Tekken is one of the best fighting games series, #4 wasn't very good but they upped the bar on fighting games again with #5.

In my opinion it is the current reigning champion of 3d fighting games, (maybe that'll change when Namco releases the new SC though...) fluid moves, over the top action, customisable outfits, etc. really ake this the total package.

A huge plus in the series is also the abundance of cool characters (something which DOA lacks imo).
    Kazuya, Bryan, Jin, Heihachi, Lee, ... It's hard to pick a favourite character.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I perfer Soul Caliber over Tekken anyday. It has it's fair share of cool characters too.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I perfer Soul Caliber over Tekken anyday. It has it's fair share of cool characters too.
    The first Soul Calibur in my opinion had better characters. The second one's wasn't so hot.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

tekken 5 hands down best game of all time all the rest was crap and im guessing you guys are talking about christy. anyways i use steve, paul trying to pick up bryan that fool is top tier well so is steve and nina but eh bryan seems more fun.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast