Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma_15
    tekken 5 hands down best game of all time all the rest was crap and im guessing you guys are talking about christy. anyways i use steve, paul trying to pick up bryan that fool is top tier well so is steve and nina but eh bryan seems more fun.
    Steve could probably be considered a cheap character since he is so fast. That also goes for Hworang . Christie is in the maybe column since if your a rookie, you just press buttons for her and she can do a lot of stuff. However if you really know how to use her, she will murder!
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jun 28, 2005 at 06:26 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken

omg you should see this korean player with bryan his name is knee that guy is too good with bryan you should see those tourney vid just amazing......they say hes going to show up for evo 2k5 for tekken..im scared yeah steve is fast but he aint cheap hes pretty effective with wall combos yeah christy sucks..bah all you have to do is push the buttons and you become a pro with her no skills needed there well unless like you said you lactaully learn her stuff.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

My all time favorite characters is the Mishima Clan .....Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi. They have a great technique, although Jin has some moves from Jun and Tekken 4 change his fighting style to Karate......so all in all I prefer Jin, then Kazuya, then Heihachi. I also like playing with King .....I love doing his linking moves, they r Kick Ass! Paul is ok too, it's just that he has too many power moves, I also like Law......especially the move where runs to ur chest and slams the opponent to the ground, that's cool!

SC is ok but remember that they have a slight difference, SC have weapons, but I like them both! The Tekken and SC series are great, just don't forget Virtua Fighter bcoz that is a great series too!

Anime 4-Lyf!

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Tekken

King is the man in Tekken 5. He can also start to use juggle combos in that game, along with better throw combos. Also his name helped me come up with my user name: The King of Fashion ! Lee is cool, but only in Tekken 4 and also he looks better as Violet.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Man Mortal Kombat, tha's the fighting game, bloody gory, and great finishing moves, you could even commit suicide, without doing it in real life............................ KOOL!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Tekken. One of my favorite video games. I love Jin, Kazama, Hworang, and Julia.

Thanks

Talking Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    Man Mortal Kombat, tha's the fighting game, bloody gory, and great finishing moves, you could even commit suicide, without doing it in real life............................ KOOL!
    Speaking of that game, I just got Mortal Kombat Deception today! Can't wait to play it!

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken 5 all the way! That's all i've been playin today too! (ironic? lol) Asuka is my top favorite sitting right up there next to Raven in an even tie... I'm still figuring everything out but i still love the game so much!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast