Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken

..ahahah he is jackie chan well wanyways if anything changes ill be sure to update you guys... any of you wouldnt happening to be going to evo?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Not me, not close enough and certainly not skilled enough (the home version of Tekken 5 hasn't even been released here yet).

Whop do ou reckon will win the Tekken 5 championship? Someone who has a reputation or someone who we haven't heard of before? And which character will he (or she ) use?

I'm also looking forward to see some Capcom vs. SNK footage and I hope SF Alpha/Zero 3 will be voted into the tournament (Still the best SF game ever imho).
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 30, 2005 at 02:52 PM.

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Not me, not close enough and certainly not skilled enough (the home version of Tekken 5 hasn't even been released here yet).

Whop do ou reckon will win the Tekken 5 championship? Someone who has a reputation or someone who we haven't heard of before? And which character will he (or she ) use?
    well i heard rumors knee a famous korean player who is sick with bryan might be going so if he goes id say he would take it all.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

well, my favorite tekken games are tag and the new (5). my favorite charaters are law and asaka

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma_15
    Quote Originally Posted by hassun

I'm also looking forward to see some Capcom vs. SNK footage and I hope SF Alpha/Zero 3 will be voted into the tournament (Still the best SF game ever imho).
    well i heard rumors knee a famous korean player who is sick with bryan might be going so if he goes id say he would take it all.
    What website do you two find the tournament footage from? The only website I know that's close is combovideos.com but that really doesn't show enough and it barely has tekken videos.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    What website do you two find the tournament footage from? The only website I know that's close is combovideos.com but that really doesn't show enough and it barely has tekken videos.
    ill ask my friend it was this big tuorney in korea had some nice matches ill ask him and ill pm you the info anyone else too if you guys wants.

EDIT: bah my friend says DC++ so i guess you have to look for em there..

heres a link maybe you can find something there http://www.tekken.net
    Last edited by Shizuma_15; Jun 30, 2005 at 06:32 PM.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma_15
    ill ask my friend it was this big tuorney in korea had some nice matches ill ask him and ill pm you the info anyone else too if you guys wants.

EDIT: bah my friend says DC++ so i guess you have to look for em there..

heres a link maybe you can find something there http://www.tekken.net
    Thank you for the link. If you happen to find any other websites out there like this then just send me a pm.

I was wondering if the Tekken 5.1 is available for download. So instead of buying a whole new game people can just download it onto their HDD or straight to the game somehow.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Tekken 5 all the way! That's all i've been playin today too! (ironic? lol) Asuka is my top favorite sitting right up there next to Raven in an even tie... I'm still figuring everything out but i still love the game so much!
    I'm going to try to learn Asuka soon.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast