Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Tekken

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Wouldn't it be cool if namco made a Tekken Tag Tournament 2?
    well actually i think thats been in the works but i havent really checked up on that but now im gonna hopefully ill find some interesting things and keep you guys posted.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken is my life. I'd have to go with Tag. But Eddie is my fav charrie. I also love christina. Capoeira is my fav martial arts style.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma_15
    Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Wouldn't it be cool if namco made a Tekken Tag Tournament 2?
    well actually i think thats been in the works but i havent really checked up on that but now im gonna hopefully ill find some interesting things and keep you guys posted.
    Wasn't Tekken Tag Tournament basically Tekken 3 with a tag element and ps2 graphics? I don't see why they have to make another Tekken Tag because it will probably be just Tekken 5 with a tag element attached. I'd rather want Namco to focus more on Tekken 6 for Playstation 3 so it can hopefully come out sometime during its spring release.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've never been too much of a fan of the Tekken series. I've always thought that it was a tier below my favorite fighting games, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution and Soul Caliber 2. Tekken 5' fighting system just never held me in as much as those other fighters. But I have to admit that Tekken 5 is definately a step-up in the Tekken series and I did find myself enjoying Tekken 5.

There were a lot of stuff that I absolutely loved about about Tekken 5 though. The game is fun. It's a lot more accessible than something like Virtua Fighter 4. I like also liked the big roster of characters and this game has some of the best character balancing that I've seen since Virtua Fighter 4. The graphics are pretty damn nice also. It's impressive how much Namco added to the home release of Tekken 5. There's a whole lot of game here.

I didn't like the "Devil Within" mode though. It felt extremely tacky and rushed and that there were a few really chessy moments in the adventure mode but those overall don't take away from the total experience.
    Too cool for a sig.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    Wasn't Tekken Tag Tournament basically Tekken 3 with a tag element and ps2 graphics? I don't see why they have to make another Tekken Tag because it will probably be just Tekken 5 with a tag element attached. I'd rather want Namco to focus more on Tekken 6 for Playstation 3 so it can hopefully come out sometime during its spring release.
    Well, that tag element made Tekken Tag the most Successful Tekken ever. They still lay it at EVO2k5 for a reason, and that reason is not just because no other Tekken has had a Tag element.

And as for tournys, Nina man, people f-ing ANNIHILATE with Nina...
    Last edited by Hassun; Jul 01, 2005 at 01:07 PM.

Newbie Kagome5021 may be famous one day Kagome5021 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Personaly, i'm a big fan of Tekken and i'd have to say my favorite characters would have to be Jin, Jun, and Eddy.
    Death is my thrill...I do not fear it i embrace it....

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Well, that tag element made Tekken Tag the most Successful Tekken ever. They still lay it at EVO2k5 for a reason, and that reason is not just because no other Tekken has had a Tag element.

And as for tournys, Nina man, people f-ing ANNIHILATE with Nina...
    I understand what you mean by that. For example, it's like saying some people still play Street Fighter 2 when there are newer versions of Street Fighter out there. All I'm saying is that all they have to do is add a tag element to each tekken so people won't have to buy the tekken game itself, then have to buy the tag version of the game. That's one hundred dollars for both games with the almost the same structure and story. It reminds me of the past when capcom released multiple versions of street fighter 2.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Tekken

Well if they do make a Tekken 6, they should add in a tag mode because it's pretty cool in my opinion to use more then one character when fighting, and also the tag combos are awesome, such as how Paul and Law worked in Tekken Tag.

Note: Didn't Namco say that they added all old characters from Tekken 1-3 in Tekken Tag because as I recall, I didn't see Marshall Law, the original Kuma and the original Jack. (Although it may be redendant since Forest Law, Kuma Jr. and Jack-2 are pretty much the same as them.)
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast